Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja
the game works fine ,the only problem is that i have 2 narutos on the screen a normal one and a transparent one witch is situated on top of the normal one the problem is with the nloop hack i cant find it because the gsdx( 0.1.140 plugin doesnt have it anymore i have an older one(gsdx) that works but it drops my fps

Sponsored links

The Nloop hack is nowadays automatically enabled in GSdx and was used to fix some Final Fantasy 10 problems. In other words, absolutely nothing to do with your game.
The 'double image' issue is because you are running the game in a resolution different than 'native'. You could try using the offset hack of GSdx (check the configuration guide, GSdx section->Hacks subsection on how to enable it)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Any reason to post in big letters. We can see whats written/posted there. Tongue2. As far the NLOOP, hack it has been removed in newer GSDX. Try using the latest SVN from here and try : PCSX2 SVN and set the Offset Hack.

[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-02-2011, 02:55 PM)recoder Wrote: Again it is a GSDX Question. Why din't you posted that in General Discussions.
Also, Any reason to post in big letters. We can see whats written/posted there. Tongue2. As far the NLOOP, hack it has been removed in newer GSDX. Try using the latest SVN from here and try : PCSX2 SVN
i have the latest svn and it has the same problem

Try the Offset Hack

Open GSDX.ini (in Inis/ Folder)

Add the line

GSDX.ini Wrote:allowhacks=1

And while configuring your PCSX2 tick the Offset hack and try. Smile
(11-02-2011, 03:01 PM)recoder Wrote: Try the Offset Hack

Open GSDX.ini (in Inis/ Folder)

Add the line

And while configuring your PCSX2 tick the Offset hack and try. Smile
where is the offset hack?
im new at this
found it
Read the above post. add the line allowhacks=1 to gsdx.ini. This GSDX.ini is in the Inis Folder where you have installed PCSX2 0.9.9. Try running the game in Native Resolution.
(11-02-2011, 03:08 PM)recoder Wrote: Read the above post. add the line allowhacks=1 to gsdx.ini. This GSDX.ini is in the Inis Folder where you have installed PCSX2 0.9.9. Try running the game in Native Resolution.
works perfectly thanks a lot you guys must be geniuses !!!