Naruto Ultimate Freeze Glitch
So I've been a long time user of pcsx2 for a while now and I just got into playing the Naruto fighting games namely 3 and 4. Every time I start playing a major part in the story or I just want to screw around in practice mode, the game will freeze but you can still hear the sound in the background and the game is still playing. This has happened with both games.

Sponsored links

Not a valid bug report, moving to general discussion.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
also, post the emulog.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
If i remember correctly you need to set the EE Cyclerate Slider to 2 (under Speedhacks) to prevent this random crashes. At least it was like this for Ultimate Ninja 5 but 3 and 4 are probably the same since they use the same engine.
I have the same game and, I don't notice any problem of crashing in 1.2.1

@op
make sure, you use the default settings of the emulator and disable mtvu.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction