Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 Sound Issue
Hi guys,

I'm running Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 on

Vista Home 32bit
Intel Core Duo ~1.9ghz
Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT 256mb
3gb ddr2 ram

with XAudio 2

tried various configurations(latency, interpolation and so on), but still the same problem occurs:

Intro music sounds as it was being played in slow motion, which is pretty much unbearable. I don't know what about ingame music, because I didn't last to the main screen, assuming that's clearly setting issue.

Uhm, one more thing - although capable of following instructions, I'm new to the pcsx, so consider noobie mistake possible.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

set EE Cycle to x1.5 Glare (config->speed hacks)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Ah, nevermind. Game seems to be working quite fine(on 2x), so screw the intro.

Although it kickass.

Thanks for your effort, LuisR14.

PS. However, I still encounter some small performance crashes during fights - from time to time. If you can tell me what's the most likely reason for that, I would be grateful.
Exactly what do you mean by crashes? It closes itself or it goes to 8-9 fps?
(04-20-2009, 04:01 AM)jazon Wrote: Exactly what do you mean by crashes? It closes itself or it goes to 8-9 fps?

No, neither actually. Every few(sometimes luckily more) seconds, fps rate SLIGHTLY goes down, while the sound is crappy almost all the time, sometimes making the game barely playable.

I know it's probably somewhere in the settings, but I've tried it dozens ways and uh, well, still being a noob crying out for help on internet forum =P