Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 Pcsx Savegame
Hello.
I will be short.
I need a savegame for Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 in .ps2 format (pcsx2 format).
Thanks.

Sponsored links

100% Complete; All Characters, All Shop Items, Master/Hero Mode Finished, Ebisu's Quiz Passed, #1 In Kakashi's Race

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 14,63 KB / Downloads: 18.048)
(04-14-2009, 05:28 PM)vsub Wrote: 100% Complete; All Characters, All Shop Items, Master/Hero Mode Finished, Ebisu's Quiz Passed, #1 In Kakashi's Race

Thanks a lot for the savegame.]

LaterEdit:How can i change the ultimate Jutsu?
i'd also like to know that please Smile
is there a pal version cuz that save didnt work for me, thanks
(04-14-2009, 05:28 PM)vsub Wrote: 100% Complete; All Characters, All Shop Items, Master/Hero Mode Finished, Ebisu's Quiz Passed, #1 In Kakashi's Race

Hi....I just new so I need help ... thanks in advance
how to run the Save pogres that you give us
Just extract then the card into the memcards folder in your pcsx2 directory and that's all

Keep in mind that the name of the card is Mcd001.ps2 so it will overwrite your old first card and if you have some important saves in it they will be lost.
To avoid that just download mymc,open my card,extract the save,open your card and import the save that you extracted
(04-04-2011, 12:38 PM)vsub Wrote: Just extract then the card into the memcards folder in your pcsx2 directory and that's all

Keep in mind that the name of the card is Mcd001.ps2 so it will overwrite your old first card and if you have some important saves in it they will be lost.
To avoid that just download mymc,open my card,extract the save,open your card and import the save that you extracted

thanks for that...but when bij I wanted to play again from scratch in order to get out of that menu where it ful map and how to izđem and I save? Thanks in advance
Could be his PS2 format?
I believe that all memcard posts and requests are to be made here.
[Image: signat11.jpg]

My Guide to PCSX2 for Windows (outdated, but still generally accurate)