Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 (PAL) graphics issues and slowness
Whenever I play Ultimate Ninja 5, there are either a lot of graphics issues or the game slows down. When I use no speedhacks, the game slows down at the CyberConnect logo and at the intro. I haven't tested the in-game fights without speedhacks. I had EE on full because EE seems to be the problem here, it keeps going pretty high.
The version is PAL, and I have already gotten a new GPU since my last post, which is a GTX 650 Ti. I don't think I've had this problem before.
What bothers me the most is that I see this:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Naruto_S...te_Ninja_5
My CPU is pretty much the same, but my GPU is much better than that, and yet when I run the game it's not constant 50 FPS at all. If it starts lagging at the CyberConnect logo and the intro before the game even starts, something has to be wrong here. If anyone has played this game, could you tell me your settings? I'll post screenshots of my settings.
I'm using PCSX2 build 1.1.0.5530, by the way. I've seen people on YouTube play this with older versions and on full speed, so I really have no idea what is going on.
[Image: n7mc.jpg]
Processor: AMD A8-3800 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~ 2.4 GHz
RAM: 4096MB = 4.1 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Sponsored links

Try Sw mode with extra rendering thread to 3 for graphic gliches. Btw what type of graphic problem you have?
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(11-24-2013, 12:58 PM)Brock lessner Wrote: Try Sw mode with extra rendering thread to 3 for graphic gliches. Btw what type of graphic problem you have?
All that did is slow the game down even more.. I haven't even tested if it fixed the graphic glitches because there's really no point when it drops down to 40 or less FPS. And with graphics problems, I mean that when I have it on something higher than Native, it completely bugs out.
For example, the screen moves all the way to the right for no reason, there are big white lines on it, the shadows in-game are COMPLETELY messed up, even on native, etc..
You could try overclocking that CPU. 2.4 GHz is kind of low.
Disable AA On software mode, try EE or VU slider. Until you get fit speed for you. to be honest your cpu is slow you down Smile
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
(11-24-2013, 01:21 PM)metalmallow Wrote: You could try overclocking that CPU. 2.4 GHz is kind of low.
It's enough for this game, since my GHz is clearly the same as of the link I posted where the person had full speed. Not only that, I used to be able to run this game just fine, but now I somehow can't. This game isn't even that demanding yet I'm having issues with it. I also refuse to do something as risky as overclocking just for this game, because I
1. Don't know how.
2. Don't understand the guides on the internet.
3. Don't want my CPU to break.
(11-24-2013, 01:30 PM)billyash Wrote: Disable AA On software mode, try EE or VU slider. Until you get fit speed for you. to be honest your cpu is slow you down Smile

How is that even possible when..
''my GHz is clearly the same as of the link I posted where the person had full speed.''
I'm utterly confused.

EDIT: Okay, I can run the game on a good speed, but I still can't put the resolution higher than native without the graphics glitching.
Disable hardware hack, as far as i know this title has graphic glitch if we set res higher than native. Especially when FMV play
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
There are big differences between processors, and GHz doesn't matter between models or brands. You have a slow processor, well not that bad. Use speedhacks up 1 maybe 2 notches and look at your results.
Don't use software, I would use hardware mode, unless it casues unplayable glitches.
Ghz matter for ex when if you have an first gen processor @clockrate of 2.2ghz and i have the same clock rate but i have 3rd gen proccessor so, my one give better performance (per thread too).
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Welp, the game speed is okay, but now I'm stuck with horrible looking graphics. Native looks really bad. So many pixels everywhere.