Naruto fighting games special config!!!
Wink 
Well i have more than special configs i have a special revision for this kind of game and i guarantee you an increase of 20 or more fps in naruto fighting games.Just pm me for download linkHappy

Sponsored links

and the reason for not posting this link is?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Probably some crappy hacked build of PCSX2 that works with 2 games.
We will not tolerate any distribution of this kind of hacks here,and if you do this again you will get banned.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-25-2009, 12:49 AM)Bositman Wrote: Probably some crappy hacked build of PCSX2 that works with 2 games.
We will not tolerate any distribution of this kind of hacks here,and if you do this again you will get banned.

No my dear bositman its not a "crappy hacked pcsx2 version" its just an old version that seems to work better with naruto games.Please dont kill me UnsureSad
Then just post that version X works better with it. Although there is no way an older version would work faster,except if you have ancient hardware or very bad configurations.
We do not give support for older versions,but if they are official you can talk about them and post comments. But as I said,at least in speed,the latest versions are faster in all cases
(06-25-2009, 12:54 AM)Bositman Wrote: Then just post that version X works better with it. Although there is no way an older version would work faster,except if you have ancient hardware or very bad configurations.
We do not give support for older versions,but if they are official you can talk about them and post comments. But as I said,at least in speed,the latest versions are faster in all cases

Well the exactly name its pcsx2 vtlb revision 957 can i post the download link?
No you can't,because that is a beta and it was never officially released. But whoever wants to can simply compile it himself from the SVN,with the update to revision feature.
(06-25-2009, 12:58 AM)Bositman Wrote: No you can't,because that is a beta and it was never officially released. But whoever wants to can simply compile it himself from the SVN,with the update to revision feature.

so only pmTongue
I would prefer you didn't even via PM. If someone needs it that badly,he can compile it himself after following the compile guide.
Unofficial builds can contain viruses,trojans or other malevolent code and having builds like that float around makes the PCSX2 team look bad.
(06-25-2009, 01:05 AM)Bositman Wrote: I would prefer you didn't even via PM. If someone needs it that badly,he can compile it himself after following the compile guide.
Unofficial builds can contain viruses,trojans or other malevolent code and having builds like that float around makes the PCSX2 team look bad.

Got it you should close it then Laugh