Need A Lil Help.
Hi I have a acer aspire 5536, and i also have a LEGAL version of FF x on a Iso that i made with the original disc and i also have my Legal bio's
only thing is when trying to play ffx its really so on the intro 20fps, and when i get to the menu i can select of move the arrow up or down i have a num lock , i think what i need basically is someone to help me config my settings for me or show me how to so it runs nice. if anyone could help please let me know or pm me. Here are my specs

* CPU:AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core CPU QL-64 (1 MB L2 cache, 2.10 GHz, DDR2 667 MHz, 35 W)

* Screen:15.6-inch HD 1366×768 pixel resolution, high-brightness (220-nit) Acer CineCrystal TFT LCD

* Memory:4 GB DDR3

* Operating System: Windows Vista Home Basic
* Hard Disk:320 GB SATA HDD

* WiFi :Acer InviLink™ 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, supporting Acer SignalUp™ wireless technology

* Modem:56K ITU V.92 modem with PTT approval; Wake-on-Ring ready

* ModemSadRJ 11) port

* AudioLaugholby optimized surround sound system with two built-in stereo speakers

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2335.html

Configuration guide. If you think it's a configuration problem start there.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(12-23-2009, 01:03 AM)Lukeg28 Wrote: Hi I have a acer aspire 5536, and i also have a LEGAL version of FF x on a Iso that i made with the original disc and i also have my Legal bio's
only thing is when trying to play ffx its really so on the intro 20fps, and when i get to the menu i can select of move the arrow up or down i have a num lock , i think what i need basically is someone to help me config my settings for me or show me how to so it runs nice. if anyone could help please let me know or pm me. Here are my specs

* CPU:AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core CPU QL-64 (1 MB L2 cache, 2.10 GHz, DDR2 667 MHz, 35 W)

* Screen:15.6-inch HD 1366×768 pixel resolution, high-brightness (220-nit) Acer CineCrystal TFT LCD

* Memory:4 GB DDR3

* Operating System: Windows Vista Home Basic
* Hard Disk:320 GB SATA HDD

* WiFi :Acer InviLink™ 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® network connection, supporting Acer SignalUp™ wireless technology

* Modem:56K ITU V.92 modem with PTT approval; Wake-on-Ring ready

* ModemSadRJ 11) port

* AudioLaugholby optimized surround sound system with two built-in stereo speakers

your CPU is bottlenecking you. Its too slow to run PSCX2 perfectly without speedhacks. I made a post about 2 weeks ago on how to get it to run decently on similiar specs, please refer to it(the set up was designed around a core 2 duo. dunno what AMD has been up to lately, but it should be the same. the only diff i see is the core 2 duo i use is 800mhz FSB, yours is 667, that could make a big difference)
------------
CPU: Core I7 Q720
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT240M
Ram: 4 gigs
Front side bus doesn't mean hardly anything to AMD. The front side bus is not the primary bus like it is for intels. The hypertransport is. That said, he didn't list his bus speed but rather ram speed. 667 is more than fast enough for his processor.
[Image: 2748844.png]
thanks for replys.. where do i find my ''bus'' speed?

also when i was trying to config if the config didnt work my settings would never save, oes anyone know how to save them?

O and any tips on setting up the controls?
1) You don't need to know the bus speed (except if you plan on overclocking)

2) Read the FAQ

3) Read the configuration guide
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ive read the config guide, and im having no luck. Can anyone personally help me via msn?
no one would believe this but i am actaully a games tester lol!
(12-23-2009, 08:07 PM)Lukeg28 Wrote: Ive read the config guide, and im having no luck. Can anyone personally help me via msn?
no one would believe this but i am actaully a games tester lol!

me specs is worst than u
but can play just fine except just some random freeze and crashes..
kinda annoying but get through it anywayTongue
bwt what GPU that laptop has?
probably thats ur problem..

use software like cpu-z to know what's ur cpu multiplier and bus stuff..
google it
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.