Need FFXII configuration advice
The best way to describe is that the game screen flashes white for a split second 2-3 times while the magic is being casted. No speedhacks were on (tried it again now just in case).

Screenshots wouldn't help as the screen is just flashing. I tried to record a video using fraps it won't work well with PCSX2.

Sponsored links

(12-23-2009, 04:32 AM)retsnom Wrote: The best way to describe is that the game screen flashes white for a split second 2-3 times while the magic is being casted. No speedhacks were on (tried it again now just in case).

Screenshots wouldn't help as the screen is just flashing. I tried to record a video using fraps it won't work well with PCSX2.

I had screen flashes when i accidently turned on frame skip. That game and frameskip DO NOT get along. The UI will randomly disappear and graphics/textures will disappear during frameskipping. Check to be sure you didnt accidently turn that on.
------------
CPU: Core I7 Q720
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT240M
Ram: 4 gigs
(12-23-2009, 05:40 AM)InfelPira Wrote:
(12-23-2009, 04:32 AM)retsnom Wrote: The best way to describe is that the game screen flashes white for a split second 2-3 times while the magic is being casted. No speedhacks were on (tried it again now just in case).

I had screen flashes when i accidently turned on frame skip. That game and frameskip DO NOT get along. The UI will randomly disappear and graphics/textures will disappear during frameskipping. Check to be sure you didnt accidently turn that on.

Frameskipping isn't on, it's set to limited.

Ah, I really want to get this game to work. It looks absolutely beautiful on PCSX2.