Need Good configuration for my PC
Ok so i tried budokai tenkaichi 3 with my pcsx2 0.9.8 r4600 and it doesnt work right, kinda laggy - 35-45 fps, if anyone can tell me what the right configuration for my pc ill be very thankfull.

my pc stats:
Win7 ultimate.
intel core 2quad cpu q8200 @ 2.33ghz (4 cpus)
4gb RAM
Directx 11
NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT (total memory 2287mb)

im new at the pcsx2 emulator so please start the explanation from the begining
THX ALOT!

Sponsored links

get latest svn http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ and enable mtvu hack since you have more than 2 cores.
set gsdx internal res to native since your GPU is a bit weak.
try some speedhacks (set the "preset" slider to "safe" or "balanced")

if you can overclock a bit your cpu, that would help too since 2.3 Ghz is a bit weak for pcsx2 in general
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Well thx alot for the quick reply!
i downloaded the newest svn and the vcredist but i still dont know how to configure i mean which plugins i have to use or bios and about the mtvu when i set the preset slider i cant change it at the speed hack.
can you please give me more details? (if its not too much to ask of course!)
Oh and about the overlock how can i do that? Wink
which plugins : gsdx sse4.1, spu2x

Which bios : the one you goit from your PS2

then, use the preset, and untick the "use preset" (don't remember the exact label) after setting the slider.
then, tick MTVU hack.

about overclocking : try a google search. it differs from a CPU to another. Since it's a bit risky, be careful when trying to do it if you don't know exactly what you're doing.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
To add to the above, knowing this game a bit more - MTVU doesn't really give anything to this game other recommended speedhacks are enough, but it would speedup only if cpu would be the bottleneck and this game is very non-demanding on cpu's on new SVN versions, I made a vid showing it running on athlon II underclocked to 1,7ghz(per core) and could get to even 1.6ghz without external recording program, which is much lower than your c2q, soo I'm fairy sure of that. Any slowdowns you get on svn version will be related to your GPU.

Soo GSdx config is pretty much all that matters, make sure you have "allow 8bit textures" enabled for this game and your GSdx renderer is DX10/11(both are pretty crucial for this game's speed). If already proposed "native" is still lagging you could try unchecking it and setting custom internal res of 400x400 or lower it could help a bit with speed, through degrading graphics below real ps2 experience.
Thanks Alot guys the game works good now =)