Need Help / Boot Crashes
Hey there, I recently downloaded the PcSX2 (0.9.6)and set it up, configuration etc. I do not have any plugins at the moment, I do have a bios. I have windows 7. The BIOS version im using is labeled SCPH-70012_BIOS_V12_USE_200

The problem I'm having seems to happen when the emulation actually begins, I will get about 4 seconds into the PS2 boot in 'cube' screen and then I suddenly get an error saying it suddenly has stopped working.

The only error I see in the terminal is:

rom1 NOT FOUND
rom2 NOT FOUND
erom NOT FOUND
I'm not sure if these are the problem or not, however even past these the BIOS run normally until

# Initialize GS ...

# Initialize INTC ...

# Initialize TIMER ...

# Initialize DMAC ...

# Initialize VU1 ...

# Initialize VIF1 ...

# Initialize GIF ...

# Initialize VU0 ...

# Initialize VIF0 ...

# Initialize IPU ...

# Initialize FPU ...

# Initialize Scratch Pad ...

# Restart Without Memory Clear Done.

(Memory Clear Done. is the last line in the log before it crashes)

Can anyone help me identify the problem and how to fix it? Would be appreciated immensely.

Sponsored links

there is no way you dont have any plugins cause each version of emulator has plugins inside it... maybe you download it from somewhere else...

also use those.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Bet...ember-2009

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Bet...March-2010

(follow instructions on the .txt as to how install the march plugins) also after that when you configure the emulator be sure in all the plugins to select the highest version of them (example: lilypad (r2591) )
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
No I got it from the main site, however it was my mistake there were indeed default plugins I hadnt earlier noticed.
still use the version and the plugins i posted. they are newer.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Well that is excellent thank you! When in doubt, upgrade lol. The emulation console booted up just fine, and I managed to update the plugins fine Laugh
updating is a general rule when you are using any kind of software cause the next release maybe has fixed your problem. Tongue

edit: this isnt 100%, some times the older works better Tongue