Need Help! Devil May Cry 3
Yeah Im having this weird graphical problem which is basicly making a "Double" of every mob and swing etc see pics below, and insanely low FPS because of this, Also the screen looks really white and hazy and also there is weird shadow problem, But my main concern is the "double" of everything which is giving my low fps. How can I fix these problems? Many thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

dude i have a recommendation but it is out of topic.... Buy the pc version and you can even play it on the highest settings (i mean the really highest setting on it) even if your processor is amd single core clocked in 2ghz and even if your vcard is built-in
(05-12-2012, 07:39 PM)devilscorner Wrote: dude i have a recommendation but it is out of topic.... Buy the pc version and you can even play it on the highest settings (i mean the really highest setting on it) even if your processor is amd single core clocked in 2ghz and even if your vcard is built-in

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, I have the PC version dude thats why im emulating the PS2 version, The PC version is UNPLAYABLE I paid £15 for it and there is bugs all over the place and I am stuck at 5 fps on the PC version and the controller settings are broken and dont work and the low resoloution is horrible. I want to play the PS2 version since it is alot more stable.
(05-12-2012, 07:42 PM)Nazurok Wrote: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, I have the PC version dude thats why im emulating the PS2 version, The PC version is UNPLAYABLE I paid £15 for it and there is bugs all over the place and I am stuck at 5 fps on the PC version and the controller settings are broken and dont work and the low resoloution is horrible. I want to play the PS2 version since it is alot more stable.

well i had the pc version and i tried it on my friends pc and it runs of 60/60fps even his pc is Amd clocked at 2ghz idk what was the model of that and his vcard was even onboard and the resolution that he played on it was the full resolution of a 17" screen
PC version of Devil May Cry 3 are horribly ported from PS2 to PC

Known Issues:

1. Sudden FPS drop when fighting -> Fixed by removing all soundtracks that plays during them
2. Less post-processing effects compared to PS2 -> Fixed large of them in patch v1.30
wow i didn't really knew there was a bug like that on pc version bec me and my friend didnt get any of that and the pc version we are using is the DMC3 dante's awakening Special Edition

And the pc specs he had before was an Amd single core idk the version and it was clocked at 2ghz and he didn't get any of that "Know Issues" and i think it is faster because the pc special edition have a turbo on its settings
Can anyone help me with the PS2 problem I dident make this thread to talk about the abysmal PC port. Much appreciated.
please post youre pc specs and pcsx2 configuration so that the mods or other people who also encounter this can help you with this problem and the pcsx2 version you are using, and sorry for posting unnecessary answers
I had DMC3 the PC Version and I hadn't got ANY trouble or bugs with it, so that's kinda nonsense what people typing here. I played that game with my Old AMD Athlon 6000+ and 2600xt Smile
have you tried set GsDx to "native"
or
use Software mode.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel