[Need Help]Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2
Sorry For the english, i'm just in my second year of studding Blush If there are somebody who understand me, and who want to correct that Laugh

Hi!
in the compatible game list, there are "Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 ==> Playable" but, when i play the adventure mode, and after i battle vs Jiraya, when i want to go to another map, PCX2 Crash! It's give me something with appcrash in the error report.
My Pc's Configuration:
Ram: 1Go
Disque Dur : 160 Go
Graphic card : 256 mo

Euh, The PCX2 Config is default, (i just change the Graphics Into GSDX9, because the others bug)

Sorry For the english, i'm just in my second year of studding Blush If there are somebody who understand me, and who want to correct that Laugh
Ps: There are a POST who a moderator say there are a beta with a correction, but i don't find it xD :

It take me here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2731.html and i don't find a link to download (and i don't understand what it said there) If there are somebody to translate it xD (I'm French)
and that thread take me here :http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html But this bêta don't work, it's tell to me :
"L'application n'as pas pu demarrer car sa configuration côte a côte est incorrect" who mean : "The application can't start, because her configuration and the last word, i don' know how to translate it xD)

Sponsored links

which pcsx2 version are you using ?

i should be corrected in the latest beta AFAIK
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i use the latest version i the download section (of the site) it, i think 0.9.6
Get the installer for the latest beta from that link you have it should work then.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
i said it, it don't work, and i'm a beginner x( it crash befor it tell me : PCX2 need to be configured x)
is there a special way to install a Bêta, because i install it in my Desktop (In vista, it can's Creat INI files, in Programes Files) Maybe, i should install it in the same directory of the 0.9.6 version? answr quick please
And sorry for the beginner English xD
anonymate: Right click the beta and click "run as administrator" and it will work fine in the program files directory.
[Image: 2748844.png]
If you talh about the Bêta r1736 , I tried with *Run as administrateur* but it don't work xD, the same problem Laugh , may be, its because there are some file missing, because there a not much file like in the released version Laugh
Try to install it to your Documents folder maybe?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64