Need Help digimon rumbe arena 2 splits screen
digimon rumble arena 2, everything is fine, till battle starts, my screen splits up horizontal, and bottom part is unseeable , upper screen is just fine, i tried to fix this problem with game fixes, but i done nothing, also i changed plugin options that neither helped, so do you know what could be the problem? here is screenshot
[Image: unledknx.png]

Sponsored links

Should work fine with a (Software) renderer in GSdx.

If it does could you post a GSdump of that? Should be able to make a CRC hackfix for it.
(press shift+F8 anytime the problem shows clearly, then you should get a .bmp .gs and .obj files named the same, just compress them with 7z or winrar and upload them).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-22-2011, 03:21 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Should work fine with a (Software) renderer in GSdx.

If it does could you post a GSdump of that? Should be able to make a CRC hackfix for it.
(press shift+F8 anytime the problem shows clearly, then you should get a .bmp .gs and .obj files named the same, just compress them with 7z or winrar and upload them).

Yes that is problem im using Hardware and my fps is 55-60 , after u posted this, i tried to put software and i felt Mega Slow.. fps like 8-15 its just,, takes a year to load, and yes after a years of loading i entered fight and screen is perfectly clear, no bugs, but i cant use it cuz of so low fps, so any other solution? I also used shift+F8 when i had bug problem,, but i have a new problem, where does that save? oh,, i found, snaps, And just one more thing,, where should i upload that?
(06-22-2011, 10:57 AM)GogetaSuperx Wrote: Yes that is problem im using Hardware and my fps is 55-60 , after u posted this, i tried to put software and i felt Mega Slow.. fps like 8-15 its just,, takes a year to load, and yes after a years of loading i entered fight and screen is perfectly clear, no bugs, but i cant use it cuz of so low fps, so any other solution? I also used shift+F8 when i had bug problem,, but i have a new problem, where does that save? oh,, i found, snaps, And just one more thing,, where should i upload that?

here as an attachment Smile
oh lol, sry im kinda nooby, didnt notice that button, here it is

Attached Files
.rar   snaps.rar (Size: 2,16 MB / Downloads: 450)
Alright, will take a look.
Should be working with SVN build r4766 and newer
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis
(06-25-2011, 11:17 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Should be working with SVN build r4766 and newer
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis

Cool, it works, thank you, btw, what is this version, should i use this instead of 0.9.8 for all my games, or just for digimon rumble arena 2?
well you should first try 0.9.8 then if you have a bug try the latest beta because there is no support for beta versions of pcsx2 in the forums
Awesome stuff Shadowlady. I knew you can fix this and you fixed team sabre too. Wink

BTW I got 3 more games left with the same half screen bug. Will upload the gs files soon so you can fix them too. Smile