Need Help going crazy
(02-04-2010, 03:18 AM)souljiros Wrote: So what if i got the game from some site?
I have a copy of the game. and unless i started to share links of my game with other people that don't own the game then would become illegal. but if i download a copy of the same game i already purchased then is that illegal? no its not. why do you think playstation store lets people download a copy of a game 5 times after purchasing it? (well now its restricted to only a few games) as far as the bios thats mine.

Making an image file only takes a matter of minutes, and I honestly don't see the point of downloading it instead.
Anyway, make sure you unmount the game, and then click file>> run iso image >> select your iso file(the largest size 's one ). The game should start.

Note: This is for the latest beta( r1888), you may want to try this out instead of the 0.9.6 version for some game fixes and perhaps speed improvement.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit

Sponsored links

(02-04-2010, 03:18 AM)souljiros Wrote: So what if i got the game from some site?

It would mean you got someone else's copy and that means you are running the game illegally (legally you're only entitled to make backups of your own game), if you have your own game make a ISO from it with an app like ImgBurn and save yourself all the hazzle. For now thread closed since you're using an illegal copy.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64