Need Help with CDVD Plugin Issues
Thumbs Up 
Solution: Reinstalled with a latest build (r3113) from official servers, I do not recommend the mirror's as those are where my problems came from.

Using the latest beta build of 0.9.7, I'm not able to run any ISO without the program crashing when I attempt to start with either a Quick or Full boot. Here is a picture of the error message, and this occurs if I use any of the 3 plugins from cdvdGigahertz 0.8.0, Linuz 0.9.0 and CDVDNull 0.6.0. This even occurs if I choose my ISO directly from the CDVD "Iso Select" option.

The official guide is out dated on the forums and I'm not sure what options to try, and I'm fully capable of playing games through 0.9.6 but would like to try out the latest build if at all possible. Here is a list of my system specs before anyone asks:
  • Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
  • User Account Control (UAC) is Disabled
  • Intel i7 920 2.67GHz
  • 9GB RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 1GB DDR3

Thanks for your input!

Sponsored links

are you mounting your iso in 3rd party prpogram ?
running as admin ?
using fast boot or full boot
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-24-2010, 12:06 AM)jesalvein Wrote: are you mounting your iso in 3rd party prpogram ?
running as admin ?
using fast boot or full boot

I mounted using DaemonTools to drive (K) and choosing that under cdvdGHz. I've tried Linuz de/compression but it "fails to load iso" every time.

I've set the shortcut to "Always Run as Administrator" just like I did for 0.9.6

Occurs on both Fast and Full boot.
use linuz iso, but don't mount it into DT. i should be fine.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-24-2010, 12:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: use linuz iso, but don't mount it into DT. i should be fine.

Just tried that, still crashes with same error. Even tried compressing it twice (once with faster setting, the other with better setting) those just finished, but still don't run.

All the compression did was delay the startup by 10 seconds, then proceeded with the usual error.
Here's some screenshots of my configuration:

Console
Graphics
Audio
Rest of Plugins

I completely uninstalled the version I downloaded from Google Docs, and reinstalled using the Full Installer from the official servers and everything work using the exact same settings I was using during my problem explained above. I'm not sure what cause this or why it is now fixed, but doing a fresh reinstall seemed to do the trick
try not to install it in the program files folder as it may create some stupid problems with vista/7 user..
use like c:\whatever\pscx2\
or d:\whatever\pcsx2

owh u fixed it already? Tongue
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.