Need Help with Xbox one Controller on PCSX2
OK so im not exactly sure what the issue is here. For all other emulators (PS1 and PSP) the buttons work fine. When i play Kingdom Hearts  the camera is turned with the right triggers on the XBOX One controller. For some reason my camera is constantly spinning and basically behaves as if the button is being pressed down when it actually isn't. I have it hooked up via USB and I'm on Windows. I've been trying to record this game for a while and haven't been able to because i can't get things fixed.

P.S. I have played around with sensitivity settings and I've tried multiple controllers to no avail.

Sponsored links

Having similar problems. Doesn't seem like many want to give a helping hand, haha. My issue it just seems like everything wants to map to the analogs, especially the triggers. So frustrating.
Kingdom hearts 1 is one game that allows turning of the camera by shoulder buttons instead of analog sticks.
The constant spinning is probably related to bad calibrated buttons. I would suggest to recalibrate using the windows in-built gamepad configuration.

If that doesn't help one could increase the deadzones. But normally you don't need this.
(11-24-2015, 07:20 PM)willkuer Wrote: Kingdom hearts 1 is one game that allows turning of the camera by shoulder buttons instead of analog sticks.
The constant spinning is probably related to bad calibrated buttons. I would suggest to recalibrate using the windows in-built gamepad configuration.

If that doesn't help one could increase the deadzones. But normally you don't need this.

i forget what the right thumb stick actually does but what if i re mapped so that i move the camera with the right stick and make the triggers irrelevant ?
Some peopLe do it indeed like that. I always got used to the controls quite fast.
Just keep in mind that you did when you play the next game...