Need Instruction On How to Overclock My PC
Hi Im using Vtune. Heres a Pic

[Image: WQE.jpg]

If this cant do It what program should I use

Sponsored links

This isn't an overclocking forum. Vtune is a graphics card overclocking software.
Ummm I was just aking since everyone here seem to know how to overclock their PC and has overclocked their PC.
(04-09-2009, 05:18 AM)kerfvalerio Wrote: Ummm I was just aking since everyone here seem to know how to overclock their PC and has overclocked their PC.

Most do to some degree, but this isn't the place to get instructions.

I'm amazed I haven't destroyed more hardware than I already have, I assume everyone else shares the same feeling. You'd be much better off (and safer) to look up individual guides tailored to your motherboard/cpu/gpu.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
hmm so Overclocking can break my PC,,,,,,, CLOSE THE THREAD PLS
Overclock cpu need proper knowledge about it. First step you need good heatsink and fan for your cpu and compatible mobo at least you see some overclock features in bios mobo. I saw you have AMD cpu from your old thread, if your cpu is black edition, you can OC that cpu much easy since that cpu is unlock multyplier. If you want to oc, make sure your cpu temp dont reach above 58C under load for safety and volt cpu max at.1.56v (Air cooling).
Overclock cpu need proper knowledge about it. First step you need good heatsink and fan for your cpu and compatible mobo at least you see some overclock features in bios mobo. I saw you have AMD cpu from your old thread, if your cpu is black edition, you can OC that cpu much easy since that cpu is unlock multyplier. If you want to oc, make sure your cpu temp dont reach above 58C under load for safety and volt cpu max at.1.56v (Air cooling).
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Hey, sorry if I shouldn't be posting this here, but I see some pretty handy overclockers here and thought I'd ask before you close the thread.

I recently OC'd from 1.9GHz to 2.2(231*9.5). However I had to use clockgen as my bios doesn't let me overclock.
Everytime I restart, the HT Multipler becomes 5x, meaning my HT frequency is too high (231*5=1155). I have central brain identifier to change it, but I was wondering (with a little sliver of hope) that someone here might know how to change it on windows startup.

Sorry again if I shouldn't be posting this here,
but I appreciate any help Smile
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+ @2.33GHz
NVIDIA Geforce 9500GT 512MB @C:600MHz M:475MHz
2GB DDR2-333 @778MHz
Vista Ultimate x86

Your question is better googled
(04-09-2009, 01:05 PM)Cain Wrote: Your question is better googled

I've tried but for some reason it seems no-one has the same problem
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+ @2.33GHz
NVIDIA Geforce 9500GT 512MB @C:600MHz M:475MHz
2GB DDR2-333 @778MHz
Vista Ultimate x86

Yeah, like cain said, you better googled for that answer. But for share to you, i have AMD CPU at.3.1ghz 230x13.5, for my HT at X5 is still safe but you need to add volt for NB,SB chipset 0.05v to 0.1v from default volt as far as you didnt reach HT at 1.2ghz, that clock is still safe.
Yeah, like cain said, you better googled for that answer. But for share to you, i have AMD CPU at.3.1ghz 230x13.5, for my HT at X5 is still safe but you need to add volt for NB,SB chipset 0.05v to 0.1v from default volt as far as you didnt reach HT at 1.2ghz, that clock is still safe.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.