My desktop PC:
Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2.40GHz running @ 2.49GHz
4 Gigs of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT 1024MB
---------------------------
PCSX2 configuration info:
Graphics: GSdx r1451 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.15
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
CPU: ERRec checked,VU0 and 1 checked,MTGS checked,and VU Skip selected.
Speed Hacks: Default
Advanced:
EE: RoundMode - Chop/Zero, ClampMode - Normal
Flush2Zero checked, Denormals are zero checked.
VU: same as above
----------------------------

Well, while I'm try to play "Final Fantasy X", "Fate/Unlimited Codes" with PCSX2, I found the perfomance was very bad, just choppy graphics and sounds. I've been crashed.
I want to know if my PC couldn't running PCSX2 well or it's just my configuration problem?

Sponsored links

Choppy graphics may be caused by VUskip, try turning it off and see what happens also try a older GSdx like the 0.1.14 version and see if it's any better, what settings do you have on GSdx? do you have renderer set to software by any chance? Are you running the game from ISO or disc? if using disc have you tried making a ISO and running it from there instead?

Your computer should be working great good enough. uhm also try the pcsx2 public beta and see if it's any better and set "VU Cycle Stealing" to slight from the "config > speed hacks" menu.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-04-2009, 01:25 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Choppy graphics may be caused by VUskip, try turning it off and see what happens also try a older GSdx like the 0.1.14 version and see if it's any better, what settings do you have on GSdx? do you have renderer set to software by any chance? Are you running the game from ISO or disc? if using disc have you tried making a ISO and running it from there instead?

Your computer should be working great good enough. uhm also try the pcsx2 public beta and see if it's any better and set "VU Cycle Stealing" to slight from the "config > speed hacks" menu.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

Thanks for your reply and suggestions, I'll try to set my renderer to software first.
I'm running from ISO load by Alcohal 120%.
and here's My GSdx settings:
Resolution:Windowed, Renderer: D3D9(HardWare), Interlacing: None, AR: 4:3, "Texture filtering" and "Alpha correction" checked.(I think it's default?)
You mean mounted in Alcohol? Try to unmount it and use the Linuz ISO CDVD plugin to load it instead. Check the LogarithmicZ opyion in GSdx and dont set it to software that would probably just make it slower.
(07-04-2009, 01:45 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You mean mounted in Alcohol? Try to unmount it and use the Linuz ISO CDVD plugin to load it instead. Check the LogarithmicZ opyion in GSdx and dont set it to software that would probably just make it slower.
Thanks alot!
I followed your suggestions to use 0.1.14 and set it Hardware & Pixel Shander 3.0 & LogarithmicZ, Texture, FBA checked.
And now it's working nearly perfect as I respected!
No choppy graphics!
Coherent sounds!
I'm so excited!
WOW! Pefectly!!
Thanks very much! You're my savior!
lol, glad to be of help Tongue2
(07-04-2009, 02:22 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: lol, glad to be of help Tongue2

One more question,Blush
I pressed escape key while playing games, and the game window been closed(Noticed at console window), then, how could I return to game window and continue playing?BlushBlush
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.40 @ 2.49GHz
nVidia GeForce 9800GT 1G @ 700MHz/1700MHz
Kingston 2G DDR2-800 RAM x 2
Seagate Barracuda 500GB
SAMSUNG SyncMaster 2233SW @ 1920x1080/32Bit
run->execute
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403