Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a memory card with Shin megami tensei: nocturn complete save on it please!!!!
Alright, I wanna play through the game with all the extra cool stuf,f but i dont wanna have to play twice just to do so.

So does ANYONE have or know how to get a complete save of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne on a pcsx2 memory card??

I'd love some help so much, thanks

Sponsored links

Did you try gamefaqs? high chances to find it there.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(06-24-2010, 11:42 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Did you try gamefaqs? high chances to find it there.

I only find save files, not memory cards, and i've tried turning the save into a save for pcsx2 but i always have trouble, the elf manager always freezes when I get to a certain point. Really annoying. Could someone do it for me and just link a memory card or something>?
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/index.html

use this
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(06-25-2010, 12:17 AM)marsfalcon Wrote:
(06-24-2010, 11:42 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Did you try gamefaqs? high chances to find it there.

I only find save files, not memory cards, and i've tried turning the save into a save for pcsx2 but i always have trouble, the elf manager always freezes when I get to a certain point. Really annoying. Could someone do it for me and just link a memory card or something>?

For importing those formats you need just MyMC utility(search the web for it).
Still you may want PS2Save-builder too, a nice appl that allows organizing your memory cards and a few things more.
Alright, I open the program, do I press import and select the save file I want? If so, It says it's already present, does that just mean I need to delete the game save i already have on the memory card? Kind of confused
Ok,i opened Nocturne up, and my saves are the same. So I'm obviously lost and dunno what's going on. Could I have some instruction here please?
(06-25-2010, 12:39 AM)marsfalcon Wrote: Alright, I open the program, do I press import and select the save file I want? If so, It says it's already present, does that just mean I need to delete the game save i already have on the memory card? Kind of confused
Ok,i opened Nocturne up, and my saves are the same. So I'm obviously lost and dunno what's going on. Could I have some instruction here please?

open MyMC and chose the MCD you want the save, now click import and navigate to the .MAX or .CBS (probably one these two) you just download.

if MyMC tells the slot is already occupied select it, go in "file" and delete it.

Not everytime the save you downloaded is at slot one but commonly is. Anyway you need to delete the correct slot, or you can try it on a newly formated memcard, say Mcd002 for example.

Edit: to rectify to the correct names MCD instead MDC.
Alright one last question, does anyone know what the alternate costume options actually do in shin megami tensei nocturne? Like, is it just for the beginning part, or is it after i turn into a demon or what?
Not sure since I don't have that game, for what I saw in others, it actually changes the character's costume look.
In Xenosaga 3 it's an actual costume you can wear, in Xenosaga 2 it's a swimsuit given as a skill... in Star Ocean TeT it allows choose from a few predefined coloring...

Until someone comes with a definite answer, try looking at the items, or options, or the skill tab...
I did, there's no indication of being able to switch costumes.... very disappointing. Still waiting for a good answer Sad