PC Specs:

CPU: INTEL I5 M 430 @2.27ghz
GPU: NVIDIA 330M
Build Description: PCSX2 1.2.1.r5873 - Windows
BIOS: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

EE/FPU: Chop/Zero Clamp: Full
VU0/VU1: chop/ zero: Clamp: normal

Speedhacks used: Recommended

Game Fixes: Uncheck 8bit textures and set skipdraw to 1. Needs full clamp or will not get past intro screens

Amount of testing done: Medium

Comments:

Hardware Rendering:
The fixes have caused a significant improvement in FPS. The game will happily run in career and quick race mode between 15-20 FPS. Load screens are well on their way towards the PAL limit and the save screens are hovering between 10-25 tends to vary, though no issues to FPS during autosave during mid game free roam. Videos run at around 45 FPS.

Software rendering:
I am running a DUAL CORE laptop i5, the software rendering usually forces FPS to between 4-8, adding a single extra render thread has managed to get one or two FPS more out of the machine, no more than 11 though an average of 7-8.
Current hardware has meant that adding any additional rendering threads has caused issues or crashes with the game as the GSDX runs out of memory.

Issues:
Colour distortions with trees as well as occassional fog, colours of cars can sometimes be washed out. Lighting glitches (very minor) tends to occurr with the headlights of oncoming traffic, the headlights will sometimes shine through the road if over hill or sometimes through walls.
Occassional graphical glitches in roads but very infequent and minor usually to do with skid marks that are part of the road, not the ones that players or AI produces.

Game is ingame, the career as well as the quick race option has been tested as of writing, I am yet to try the challenge section as well as complete the game.

No game breaking issues discovered as of writing
WhoopsExcl
1)Game title-Need for Speed Carbon
2)ELF nameWackoLES 54321
3)Game CRC-ECCEEC09
Compatibility report:Work fine.

PC Specs:

CPU: I5 3330
GPU: HD radeon 6850

Build Description: PCSX2 1.3 Git 28 of May Release Pack - Windows
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: USA v02.20(10/02/2006) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Extra+Preserve signal
EE/VU Rounding: More Nearbie,Completed

Speedhacks Used:
Standard Speedhackers +EE Cycle stealin-2 and VU Stealing -2+MTVU=60FPS

Gamefixes Used: None

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Medium

Comments:Hardware mode its slower,software mode have acepptable speed with standard speedhackers,but to run on 60 fps need MTVU hack and EE and Vu hack

Bugs:N/A

Status

Playable
PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @ 3.5 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB)

Build Description: PCSX2 1.5.0-20180323133834

BIOS Used: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Full/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

GSdx Settings: OpenGL Hardware, Native, Basic Blending Accuracy, Bilinear (PS2) Texture Filtering

GSdx HW Hacks: None

Speedhacks Used:
Recommended + MTVU

Gamefixes Used:
Automatic Game Fixes

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): little

Comments:
EE Clamping needs to be set to Full or the game will crash on the title screen. Hardware mode has some broken special effects but runs near full speed. Software looks fine but runs at 5-10 FPS. Setting Blending Accuracy to High also tanks the framerate, keep it at Basic.

Bugs:
On Hardware mode, some special effects such as fog and color correction are broken.

Playable