Need for Speed Carbon and FF-X problem
Heart 
my computer spec is
Intel® Core ™ i3 CPU M370 @ 2.40 GHz
6GB Ram
64 bit os

i got this problem at NFS carbon i already find out how to solve the hang at loading screen, but after i'm in the starting screen the whole game slow, the image and sound also running super slow. how to fix it?

for FF-X it run okay, but i rmb the game don't run this slow as well, the running of the character is like running slow. how to fix it? i knw thr a fix with EEcycle 1.5 but i don see 1.5 option, only 1,2 and 3.

my settings, please help. my computer is slow but is thr any way can i at least play the game normal?

[Image: 8]

Sponsored links

That cpu is quite weak, so no wonder it'll run slow. NFS is one of the most demanding seris, I believe, so I doubt you'll get acceptable speeds on that i3 no matter what. Try messing a bit with speedhacks (don't max them out though), and enable MTVU. Also, do you even have a dedicated gpu? If not, you probably won't get playable speeds on anything.
geforce 310m 1gb only >.< haiz.. do know what game i can play with my lappy right now.. good games cant play
Do not touch the clamping/rounding modes unless a game is explicitly stated to require different ones to work.

Also if your images were any more thumbnail-ish you might as well have not posted any.

As for what games to play, that depends on which games you have. hope you read the rules.
(10-10-2014, 09:56 AM)Coornio Wrote: Do not touch the clamping/rounding modes unless a game is explicitly stated to require different ones to work.

Also if your images were any more thumbnail-ish you might as well have not posted any.

As for what games to play, that depends on which games you have. hope you read the rules.

i upload the image but it don't show so i take out the [img] thing.

i only have these 2 games but still not working very well for it atm.