Need for Speed Carbon blocks with the same problem every time!
Hello, I'm new in this forum and I hope someone could help me with my problem (I'm italian, so please excuse my english errors).

First my pc features: intel core i3 1.8GHz, 4GB DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 740M with 2GB dedicated VRAM.
I installed pcsx2 and ran games like DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3 and tekken 5 with no problems.
But when i try to ran any Need for speed carbon, the system presents every time the same problem. The game seems to run well until the main loading screen (after presentation videos)....then appear a strange noise and the screen blocks.
Here I copy the text from the emulog:

(EE pc:004FD0A0) TLB Miss, addr=0x28 [load]
(EE pc:004FD0A0) TLB Miss, addr=0x2c [load]

what does it mean? It seems a strange problem to me (I'm not an expert), because the game start to run very well.

Could someone help me??
Thanks

Sponsored links

which version do you own ?
PAL or NTSC ?
Original or collector's edition ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I own PAL and original edition, I've tried with iso taken from a game of a friend of mine (PAL-original)....same problem. I've read somewhere that NFS's are generally hard on computers, but I think it could run on pc. Am I right?
Your i3 is on the pretty weak side, so it might be impossible to run it anywhere near playable framerates.
(03-28-2014, 06:17 PM)Coornio Wrote: Your i3 is on the pretty weak side, so it might be impossible to run it anywhere near playable framerates.

I have to use some pretty aggressive speed hacks on NFS Underground to maintain 55-60fps on my i5 4440.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-28-2014, 05:25 PM)heisenberg Wrote: I own PAL and original edition, I've tried with iso taken from a game of a friend of mine (PAL-original)....same problem. I've read somewhere that NFS's are generally hard on computers, but I think it could run on pc. Am I right?

I don't think so.
according to the compatibility list, this game (in NTSC version) isn't compatible with pcsx2.
could be a good idea to add the same for PAL, if you don't mind
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Sad ......so it's better to stop trying.

Thank you for your help!