Need help
Hello,everyone, I'm a newbie for PCSX2. I had a problem in playing game GT4. When the main menu appeared, I couldn't do anything either by the keyboard or the mouse.
Can GT4 run on PC through PCSX2? If can, what should I do?

Thanks a lot!

Sponsored links

Firstly try to check through this thread, it is a good guide for getting GT4 to work, but note that you need a powerful machine to play GT4 properly.

Anyway, you say that the mouse or keyboard don't work at all on the menu screen? Did you set up your button configs in your controller plugin?
Thank you, Larfin_Man.

I've tried every option in the controller plugin, but it didn't work.
Have you played any other games on PCSX2, and did they work fine?
No, I didn't play any game in PCSX2, this is the first time I use it to play game, but unsuccessfully. So, I'm a brand newbie for PCSX2. Hope the brothers who farmiliar with PCSX2 can help me.

Larfin_Man,thank you!
Are you certain you've configured your controller plugin? It's done by clicking "Config > Controllers" and if you're using the LilyPad plugin, then click on the "Pad 1" tab you will come to the screen where you set a button on the keyboard for each of the buttons on the PS2 controller. Just click on one of the PS2 buttons, such as Square, and then press the key on the keyboard that you want to use as Square.
Well, Larfin_Man.
I've done. It works. Thank you!

The game GT4 is the only reason driving me to use PCSX2. But when I entered the game, I was disappointed that the game was satisfying me. At first, there is no clutch in this game (not very realistic). For a long time, I'm pursuing a realistic racing game running on PC. Of course, it's the game's reason, not PCSX2. Then, the screen can't help vibrating on PC directed by PCSX2. Certainly, PCSX2 is a great software, but not perfect.

Perhaps,I've to say good-bye to PCSX2, GT4.

Although so, I will support PCSX2 forever.

Good luck, PCSX2.

Good luck,Larfin_Man and all guys caring your game and PCSX2.
kmlzy, have you tried Race Driver: GRID on PC? I don't play it but a buddy of mine loves the game and says it's pretty realistic.
(05-15-2009, 09:57 AM)Bobby420 Wrote: kmlzy, have you tried Race Driver: GRID on PC? I don't play it but a buddy of mine loves the game and says it's pretty realistic.

Thanks!
No problem. I was just watching some videos of it and it looks really good, I'm gonna have to get it.