Need help - How do I go back to my original Controller Plugin layout?
Exclamation 
Hello. As of recently I replaced a Lilypad file with another one and it completely revamped my controller plugin layout setting menu. I tried downloading the old lilypad file and replacing it, but it did nothing and I'm still stuck with this new layout for control input settings. I need the old one as it supported both analog sticks by giving options. As you can see on the picture below, this "new" layout setting does NOT support any configuration for analog sticks on PS2 controllers.

[Image: Issue.png]

So my question is, how do I get rid of this new controller plugin input layout and go back to the old / original one?

Sponsored links

you are using ssxpad?
(09-04-2014, 09:18 PM)Saiki Wrote: you are using ssxpad?

I'm using a PS2 controller pad with an Xbox converter. So technically I'm getting by by using an "Xbox" controller.

This new window pops up when I go to CONFIG -> Controllers (Pad) on PCSX2 1.0.0. I used to have a different window that popped up and gave me different options, such as configuring analog sticks. How do I get that old window back?

EDIT: This is an example of the old controller settings layout I used to have: http://i44.tinypic.com/vxbtk0.png

That picture is above is very similar to the one I used to have before it changed.
1.0.0 is old and unsupported. Upgrade to 1.2.1.

And to fix your problem:

Config->Plugin/BIOS selector. Change the input plugin back to lilypad.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-04-2014, 09:32 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: 1.0.0 is old and unsupported. Upgrade to 1.2.1.

And to fix your problem:

Config->Plugin/BIOS selector. Change the input plugin back to lilypad.

Thanks. It gave me back the old layout when I selected lilypad.

However, I now have a totally new issue. Sad When configuring my controls, only left and right register and work for my left analog. My right analog seems to not register anything at all except for when I press it (r3). Any idea why it isn't reading my full 360 motions for my analog? I tested it out on Mame (another platform) and nothing on my controller is broken, all motions and input work fine. Any idea on why lilypad all of a sudden is not reading some of my analog motions?
Try altering the sensitivity and deadzone for that right stick and see if you get anywhere.

And do make sure you are using 1.2.1 as even lilypad has been updated since 1.0.0. I think.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-04-2014, 10:00 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Try altering the sensitivity and deadzone for that right stick and see if you get anywhere.

And do make sure you are using 1.2.1 as even lilypad has been updated since 1.0.0. I think.

Messing around with sensitivity and deadzone didn't seem to do anything. Sad

So I downloaded and installed PCSX2 1.2.1 and each time I go to start it, I immediately get an error message saying "The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer."

Any clue what this means? Not sure what I did wrong when I installed it like any other program.
You need to install http://download.microsoft.com/download/2...st_x86.exe

Since the 1.2.1 was compiled with Visual Studio 2013.
(09-04-2014, 10:27 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You need to install http://download.microsoft.com/download/2...st_x86.exe

Since the 1.2.1 was compiled with Visual Studio 2013.

OK, so now it opens up and actually runs. BUT now I have another issue Wacko. During the first time configuration menu, after I click next twice and when a window pops up saying "Applying settings...", it immediately crashes and I have to close it. It's happened to me five times in a row so far.
Hmm, that's odd. If your locale is set to Arabic, deleting PCSX2/langs/ar_SA should fix it.

If not then... hmmm. I'll have to think.