Need help! - Persona 4 sstate
Hello every1, just wondered if there was any1 who could send me save for persona 4 ..? I already had played it to shadow naoto boss, and new pcsx2 came and sstates from old pcsx2 doesnt work on new so if there were any1 who is at about same place going in game / has sstate at about same place of game could u send Wink I already deleted stupidly my old sstates too so i cant continue on old version either. If there is no1 I will have to start it again from start Wacko. And if some1 knows any kind of answer to my proplem please say Wacko im really lazy playing again from the start (though i will if i have to, game is just too good to be left unplayed). And also if some1 haves sstate from older version of pcsx2, i would play it to end with old version.

sorry for bad english, hope u understand me.

Sponsored links

wouldnt it be boring/awkward to play with another save? Persona is build around your choices in the game, your social links and fusions.

Anyway, what region is your game copy from (ntsc/pal)?
(03-05-2009, 08:08 PM)mird99 Wrote: wouldnt it be boring/awkward to play with another save? Persona is build around your choices in the game, your social links and fusions.

Anyway, what region is your game copy from (ntsc/pal)?

Well, i really dont care about the social links/fusions becouse i really didnt have any favorite characters in game =D Mostly what i want to do is see the ending of the game Wink Its pal.
i have a different version, save game wouldnt work.
Start a new game, its worth it in my opinion Smile