Need help/advice!
I was wondering what everyone would suggest to keep the FPS at a constant on some games. I'm using a Dell Inspiron 1545 w/ the following specs:
CPU: Pentium Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz
CPU Speed: 2.0GHz Performance rated at 3.00GHz
RAM: 4.0GB
Video Card: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family w/ 1.5GB Video RAM.

I'm trying to run Kingdom Hearts 1 and my FPS are all over the place. The opening runs just fine, up until some enemies start appearing, and after getting through the first "boss" and ending up on the islands for the first time, my FPS sink to around 30 when the camera is facing the stuff on the island, and jumps to about 65 when looking at the ocean.

I'm using the most recent version of PCSX2 at the default settings. I tried using speedhacks, but using any of it just seems to make it worse.

Sponsored links

I'm sorry to say, but your Notebook is quite weak. Not to mention your graphics card is (No Offense) quite crappy to play games on PCSX2. Eitherway. Always make sure if you play on a notebook, to put your power savings on High Performance to get the most out of your notebook.
Its very weak along with lower CPU and GPU. You need to have a decent PC to play PCSX2 and its games.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
HI. I have c2d e7500 3.4 overclocked 4 gb ram ddr2 and 9500gt card.The problem is when I try to run the Burnout Revenge loading page is fine normal but at profile page the game runs but after selecting new profile the game says to click 'X' .and the game runs but nothing happens.I have the compatibility page and it is playable.And i am using pcsx2 0.9.9 svn5051.Please help.
tamojeet, make your own thread. It's rude to hijack peoples posts.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

and here I was thinking that the search function is there to search for topics which others can use so the forum won't be a messy bunch of 1000s new topics (My opinion aswell)