Need help beginner, kinda
Hello, iv used pcsx2 before and had my MGS3 Subsistence working, but then my computer crashed, it's been about a half a year sence then, and well i don't know whats going on with the new beta. I check the console for errors, but there is nothing wrong (by the way im now trying to play castlevania curse of darkness and i did check the compatibility and it's playable) The game loads fine, the console is fine, but the screen is black and the FPS is 112-120FPS. I can not see whats wrong. Here's the plugins and the console below.

Wait...I just tryed it again and checked console, and the console says there is no disc...but i converted it to a ISO and mounted it with powerISO. Can somebody help? what am i doing wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

You must try Linuzapps ISO CDVD Driver 0.7
-------------------------------------
Don't mount it,use linuz iso plugin and run it directly
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok i got 1 game working on a different setting, basically the same, but then i used the same setting to play castlevania but when i test it it sasy failed! this plugin might not work properly. Then i actually try run it and yet it still does not work.
(03-21-2009, 06:08 PM)Bositman Wrote: Don't mount it,use linuz iso plugin and run it directly

hmm never tried gsdx10 before, But hey i did use linuz like a bazillion times, and i it still wouldnt work, so i thought, well if my brothers game works and it's not mounted useing linuz, and catslevania isnt working and it is mounted, then it would make perfect sense to just unmount it and then try it, and indeed! it works lol, simple stupid mistake. Thanks guys and i hope who ever has the same problem that i had has fixed there problem as well.
Can u PLZ give us a pics of the Config of your Pcsx2.
(03-21-2009, 06:35 PM)MegaMan Wrote: Can u PLZ give us a pics of the Config of your Pcsx2.

Oh ok here ya go. I also ran into a new problem. For some reason theres a error when trying to load the gsdx10 plugin as you can see in the console. How do i fix this problem?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's ancient that's why..you already have the latest with the 0.9.6 pack no need to download anything else. In renderer just select DirectX 10 and there you have it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You must Use "GSDX 872m (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.12.
In Bositman's Thread it is Available with PCSX2 0.9.6, Download PCSX2 0.9.6 and u will have it.

Video: (Must See Description at this Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wkFv6fuzlQ
hi
which is the best gs plugin to run a game at proper speed