Need help running my first ISO...
I just downloaded pcsx2 earlier today. I was attempting to run my first game but am having a few problems. I get it up and running but once I get to the browse screen and attempt to run the game by clicking the disk it doesn't start/load.

[Image: jfc2kk.png]
Works fine until I get here and attempt to run the game.

[Image: gesFGp.png]
what it looks like when it attempts to load the game.

After it attempts to load it goes back to the browse section like the first screenshot and will let me try to run it again.

Any idea on how to fix this problem of mine would be great and much appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored links

use fast boot instead of full boot ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-06-2012, 10:21 AM)jesalvein Wrote: use fast boot instead of full boot ?

Yeah sorry that worked im pretty noob it works now though, but seem to have a fps issue. Game seems to be going in slow motion Tongue

Is an ATI Radeon HD 4200 too bad to run most games? If so what kind of card would you suggest that is affordable I should get to upgrade?

[Image: zKSMvv.png]

Theres the rest of my specs...
But what game are you trying to run? And whats EE / GS %. If they are high you might need a whole PC.

You could upgrade to ATI Radeon 5/6xxx sreies of Nvidia Geforce GTX 4xx or 5xx series. They will run many games at fullspeed.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(03-06-2012, 10:58 AM)recoder Wrote: But what game are you trying to run? And whats EE / GS %. If they are high you might need a whole PC.

You could upgrade to ATI Radeon 5/6xxx sreies of Nvidia Geforce GTX 4xx or 5xx series. They will run many games at fullspeed.

Game I started with was GTA San Andreas since it was one of the only ones I have with me. Rest are at my brothers house I let him borrow them awhile ago.

EE % is around 50 and GS % is 25-40. Both while running around in San Andreas.
Firstly I'd recommend getting the latest svn build from the svn section of the main site and enable the mtvu speedhack, see what the speed is like then Smile if its still slow we will need to know your gsdx, spu2x and emulation settings (pics of all tabs, there is a camera icon in the corner)
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

(03-06-2012, 01:09 PM)refraction Wrote: Firstly I'd recommend getting the latest svn build from the svn section of the main site and enable the mtvu speedhack, see what the speed is like then Smile if its still slow we will need to know your gsdx, spu2x and emulation settings (pics of all tabs, there is a camera icon in the corner)

SVN is a way to make it auto update with the latest files and stuff correct? Is there a way to make it auto update using tortoiseSVN? As far as my emulation settings they are all posted below.

[Image: vNYvDz.png]
[Image: Ww7SUC.png]
[Image: MQ4rvX.png]
[Image: cU6BCQ.png]
[Image: CG0JMe.png]
[Image: ib7VWm.png]

As for the speedhacks I have been tweaking those and changing them here and there to see what works best. Not 100% sure but I believe the settings in the screenshot are working best for me atm.

If you need any more screenshots of other stuff let me know. Thanks for the help.
Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but is his Core Volt's sitting at 2.220.... Also a pic of your GSDX plugin would be recommended
[Image: emja0x-6.png]
(03-07-2012, 12:49 AM)Flokk Wrote: Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but is his Core Volt's sitting at 2.220....

Which means?
Hopefully that CPU-Z is reading it wrong because unless AMD's run different your cpu should be dead right now basically but I am gonna go ahead and say that your computer is just reading it wrong through CPU-Z
[Image: emja0x-6.png]