Need help running my first ISO...
(03-07-2012, 12:55 AM)Flokk Wrote: Hopefully that CPU-Z is reading it wrong because unless AMD's run different your cpu should be dead right now basically but I am gonna go ahead and say that your computer is just reading it wrong through CPU-Z

Not sure.. Only had this comp like 6 months. Still need help getting my game to run full speed if you or anyone else can help would be great. Thanks

Sponsored links

Can you post a screenshot of your gsdx plugin as well. edited that back into my first post but I think i did that after you had already read it before review. it'll be under Video (GS) there is a tab that says plugin settings take a screenshot of that and post it here as well.
[Image: emja0x-6.png]
(03-07-2012, 12:49 AM)Flokk Wrote: Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but is his Core Volt's sitting at 2.220.... Also a pic of your GSDX plugin would be recommended

that is high... twice that of mine...+^_^+

[Image: 25a6gew.png]

(03-07-2012, 01:00 AM)Flokk Wrote: Can you post a screenshot of your gsdx plugin as well. edited that back into my first post but I think i did that after you had already read it before review. it'll be under Video (GS) there is a tab that says plugin settings take a screenshot of that and post it here as well.

[Image: mCcSQ1.png]
Try turning on Native resolutions and seeing if that makes a difference would be my first suggestion as I was having lag issues running on custom as well and turning on native helped.
(03-07-2012, 01:06 AM)Flokk Wrote: Try turning on Native resolutions and seeing if that makes a difference would be my first suggestion as I was having lag issues running on custom as well and turning on native helped.

That actually did help quite a bit I changed the speedhacks to look like the screenshot below and selected Native Resolutions. Im getting around 50fps constantly now

[Image: 6gevww.png]

Still kind of interested in upgrading graphics cards. Can anyone suggest one thats an all around upgrade to the one I have now and not crazy expensive? Max I would probably be looking to spend is 75-150$ on it. I play league of legends, Starcraft 2, and eventually Diablo 3. So mainly looking to upgrade so those run better as well as games on pcsx2.

Thanks for all the help I do appreciate it.
The other thing I just noticed as someone earlier had stated you should also get the newest SVN there is a Speedhack in there called MTVU that gives a significant boost to speed and performance as well.
http://pcsx2.net/svn.php

As the person stated earlier these are stand alones all you have to do is re-customize the plugins the way you have them and turn on the MTVU speedhack and recopy your bios as well as your memory cards. And it should run right out of that. This will give you a pretty big boost in performance as it did for me
(03-07-2012, 01:25 AM)Flokk Wrote: The other thing I just noticed as someone earlier had stated you should also get the newest SVN there is a Speedhack in there called MTVU that gives a significant boost to speed and performance as well.
http://pcsx2.net/svn.php

As the person stated earlier these are stand alones all you have to do is re-customize the plugins the way you have them and turn on the MTVU speedhack and recopy your bios as well as your memory cards. And it should run right out of that. This will give you a pretty big boost in performance as it did for me

I just download the top revision and replace the current pcsx2 files with these?

This is what it should look like with the MTVU hack on. I don't change my EE Cyclerate but yeah.
More like you download the top revision and extract it into a place where you will see it currently I still have the 0.9.8 on my computer with the newest SVN in my public folder. You just copy over your memory cards and bios into the folder thats extracted and it works right off the bat as its the whole system.
Dont put them sliders up to full, its more likely to have a negative effect. Try keeping the ee one far left then having the vu one on just 1 notch
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]