Need help to reduce game GUI
Hello.
I would like to be able to reduce my game GUI (I guess via pnach file??). I looked online but I did not find how to.
The game in question is .Hack//Infection (and of course the next 3 part).
I use the widescreen pnach. And I love it. But the GUI of the game is really taking a lot of the space. See picture.
The mini map, and the character info takes the majority of the space.

Could it be possible to help me? Thank you very much.

https://image.ibb.co/hyOrsF/Dot_Hack_GUI.jpg
[Image: Dot_Hack_GUI.jpg]
[Image: cxSHXF][Image: cxSHXF][Image: cxSHXF]

Sponsored links

Config Video plugin settings> Enable hardware hacks> Advanced settings and hacks>
Set skipdraw to 100 and see if that removes everything. Dial it back if it removes too much.
(08-13-2017, 01:47 PM)Throwaway Wrote: Config Video plugin settings> Enable hardware hacks> Advanced settings and hacks>
Set skipdraw to 100 and see if that removes everything. Dial it back if it removes too much.

Hello. This setting only remove completely the GUI in this game. It does not reduce its size.
You can't reduze the size. They're pre-rendered images, which is also why they get 'stretched' or look blurry compared to the 3D graphics. The only way to fix that is by making HD textures basically of the GUI. And that's extremely difficult to do with PS2 games.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(08-13-2017, 05:05 PM)Ryudo Wrote: You can't reduze the size. They're pre-rendered images, which is also why they get 'stretched' or look blurry compared to the 3D graphics. The only way to fix that is by making HD textures basically of the GUI. And that's extremely difficult to do with PS2 games.

Oh I see. Well thank you very much for taking the time to answer ^^.