Need help with Dragon Quest VIII settings, UNPLAYABLE!
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in a forum, so forgive me if I break any forum rules and feel free to send me the correct way.
I'm currently having issues emulating DQ8, and I was wondering if anyone here has any idea what I'm doing wrong. What's happening is that the character textures are being spread all over the screen, so I can't see where I'm going. Also, I encountered a problem within the very first fight of the game against the Slimeys, in which the whole screen went blue, again, because the enemy textures were being spread all over. 

Here I include my current settings.

Thank you!

Edit: I tried playing around with the resolution and Anti Aliasing and whatnot to no avail. Also, my OS is Windows 7. Not sure if it's important but just in case.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Updating pcsx2 would be a good idea.
Thanks for replying guys. I managed to fix the problem. Turns out I wasn't using the default Core GS settings (I must've tweaked it at some point and for no reason at all).