Need help with EyeToy
Hello, I just created an account on this forum, and I wanted to ask for help. Long ago i bought the game "Kinetic Combat" when I was in Germany. I played it and I loved it but I can't emulate it. Is there a nice coder with spare time who could do this? I would perform fellatio for someone who could help me.
Thanks in advance.

-Edit
By could do this I meant making an EyeToy plugin. I still have the original camera. If not maybe a Kinect would work.

Sponsored links

(08-05-2013, 11:34 PM)lplover Wrote: Hello, I just created an account on this forum, and I wanted to ask for help. Long ago i bought the game "Kinetic Combat" when I was in Germany. I played it and I loved it but I can't emulate it. Is there a nice coder with spare time who could do this? I would perform fellatio for someone who could help me.
Thanks in advance.

-Edit
By could do this I meant making an EyeToy plugin. I still have the original camera. If not maybe a Kinect would work.

As much as the offer of fellatio isn't umm... enticing... The PS2's USB module hasn't been emulated yet, and is likely a long way off.
[Image: 2748844.png]
TC Wrote:I would perform fellatio for someone who could help me.

LOLOL.

Well, I don't think you'll be orally "pleasing" anyone anytime soon, sadly. As Koji said, the PS2's USB functions haven't been emulated yet. They are very low priority, so it'll probably be ages before that gets added, if at all. Just use your PS2 for now.
I sold it. Sad face.
You need a ps2 to make pcsx2 work anyways.
Until you get back another ps2, you'll be stuck with an emu that cant boot without its bios.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Uhh, uhh, I ripped the bios before I sold it.
Good.
So you sold the right to use it too.

You'll need to buy another ps2 to use pcsx2 legally.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I can't win this argument so I won't try. I like people like you.
Oh how can I make a signature?
Go in to the user CP then check the signature settings. It may not let you make a signature till 10 posts or something (anti spambot thing)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Alright, can someone delete this thread?