Need help with FFX 2
Hey everybody. Ive got some problems with Final Fantasy X-2.
Its to slow the intro is betwin 20-23fps. In the game betwen 40-50. And the sound lag all the time.
I tell u my Confic and my PC info:
Config: PXSX2 0.9.6
Graphics: ZeroGS Kosmos 0.97.1
Sound: ZeroSPU2 r1455 0.4.6
CDRomTongue.E.Op.S. CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0 ((i use deamontools for the image)
Bio: USA v.02.00(14/06/2004) Console
CPU confic:
EERec- EE/IOP recompiler is on
VU0rec is on
VU1rec is on
Multi threades GS Mode is on
Frame Limiting: Limit all at 0 = Auto

My PC:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ 2.01gh
2GB Ram (DDR2)
NVIDIA Geforce 9800GT (1gb DDR2 ram)

Sponsored links

Use the latest PCSX2 beta. Still your CPU is barely enough for PCSX2 and FFX-2 is known to need lots of processing power to work properly so don't expect full speed
[Image: newsig.jpg]
yeah but ffx works fine so i dont understand. Ive download pcsx2-r155m i dont know that u mean that version. But its about 23fps again. Sometimes ingame its 50fps.
What about Soul Calibur 3 ? Did u think its slow like ffx-2 too?
r155m? Wtf is that? Download the thing from our site please.
FFX is a whole different story than FFX-2 even though the games resemble a lot the latter is way more resource demanding.
Forget about Soul Calibur 3, it runs slow on my Core 2 Duo at 3,6 Ghz Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok. i want to play soul calibur 3 becaus i will creat final fantasy characters Laugh but if u said its to slow i must buy the origin version for my ps2 ^^
but thank for your help.
Did u know some games that i can play on my pc? (ps2games of cause) =)
Dize: That processor is an awesome overclocker. Some people have gotten it to 3ghz on air cooling. My mobo limited my overclock when I had that CPU, but I still easily pushed it to 2.4ghz and it gave a very noticable speed boost. You may want to look up how to do overclocking on AM2 boards. May be worth the effort if you can't afford a computer upgrade.
[Image: 2748844.png]