Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with Persona 4 - Yukiko's Shadow
I started P4 with normal difficulty, everything was going fine until this boss. I've read some guides which didn't help at all. Don't you think it's kinda too hard? Glare
People only know what you have told them.

Sponsored links

Yap until you realize that there are certain persona you can get on that level which has resist (or was it null?) fire, get that and the battle will be a breeze (I forgot what the persona is though Tongue2).
I'm using Izanagi, maybe I should combine some personas for a fire resisting one Laugh thanks for the tip.
(07-21-2010, 10:43 AM)PyramidHead Wrote: I started P4 with normal difficulty, everything was going fine until this boss. I've read some guides which didn't help at all. Don't you think it's kinda too hard? Glare

i seriously dont understand how people can find yukiko shadow hard, on my "normal dif" playthrough i defeated her on the first try, same thing on my second playrtough on hard. And i didint even used any tactics, i just "attacked her untill she died".

But maybe its because im "overgrinder", i like to level up a little first.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
I'm not a master of RPG games. The last one I played was Persona 2 on PSX, and I was 11 years old then, I remember I finished it but don't know how Laugh

By the way I found the problem, I needed to level up before attacking the boss, I was trying to kill it when I was 12 level. I killed it when I got 16.
(07-21-2010, 08:33 PM)nataq01 Wrote: But maybe its because im "overgrinder", i like to level up a little first.

Same here...I like spending tons of time doing anything beside continuing the story(especially when I play the game for the first time)

PS.At some point I started playing that game solo(since the "Secret Lab" till the end of the game...I only had to use my other characters to kill the real last boss of the game)
I play to enjoy the game, I only grind when I feel like it. Moreover Persona belong to a more tactical and planning side, getting the right persona at the right situation will help more than overlevel in most situation.