Need help with loading data from myMc (Tourist Trophy)
I just downloaded some save files (.max format) from gamefaq for Tourist Trophy and I didn’t have a problem importing the files into the memory card, but I’m unable to load the data from my memory card while in the game. I’m hoping that I’m just missing a step. The memory cards appear to be configured correctly (both memory cards are checked). But since there is no option in the game to manually load data from the card, I cannot access the saved data. However, when the game starts I do see a flash stating “loading data”, but I'm not seeing any of the saved data. Am I missing something? Please help.

Sponsored links

try redownloading the save, or download a different save file, then re-import it.

Also, check to make sure you didn't accidentally import it to your memory card 002 (slot two isn't read by many games, and GT4 and TT come to mind).
AMD Phenom II 965BE @ 3.4Ghz
8 GB DDR3 1333 RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6750
Windows 7 64 bit
Thanks for the quick response. I have tryied redownloading the save file several times. I even deleted the files from myMc and re-imported several times and have also imported the same data to both memory cards just incase the game is reading one and not the other. But, I'm still getting the same result. So, I'm not missing a step somewhere am I? Is there something that I should be doing while in the game to read the data from my memory card?
Are you sure you got the save files for the same version of the game you have? usually EU and NA saves/games are incompatible.
Wait what kinda save is it? is it a racing game? those saves usually just have content to unlock stuff so if it loaded in the beginning it should have unlocked the things anyway.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
This is a racing game and I do only need the save to unlock content within the game. What do you mean by this line,

"those saves usually just have content to unlock stuff so if it loaded in the beginning it should have unlocked the things anyway."

I did see a flash saying it was loading in the beginning, but I don't see the unlocked content.
Then try other saves and see if they work, does the data show in the bios?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I played around with it more and when I run the bios, and open memory card 1 and 2, both have save game data from Tourist Trophy, but I'm still not able to see any of the unlockables in the game. I'm stumped with this one. Can't figure it out.
As Shadow Lady previously said, you probably got a save for a different region of the game than the one you have. Double check the game region the save is for matches that of your game's.
[Image: newsig.jpg]