Need help with running a game(console log included)
Anyone, please I would appreciate it if theres anyway to get rid of this red screen problem.

Sponsored links

I mean i would REALLY appreciate if I could find a way to stop this red screen...
Please stop double and triple posting. I already told you it's the PAL version of the game which probably does not work with PCSX2 yet. Maybe give an older version of the emulator a try, but not much else you can do.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I'm using NTSC. And it has worked before but now I don't know why.
When I try to run the ISO I just get the "Please insert a playstation 2 disk" red screen. I have tried so much for so long to get this to work and no luck....I've even tried uninstalling microsoft c++ restributals and reinstalling, like someone said on this forum that would stop it...but no. And what I'm doing is iso selector>and selecting the .iso. Not using a plugin, but directly selecting the iso and this is what I get, this annoying hectic red screen.
And my directx version is 11, I will repeat again for the sake to get this working: AMD phenom II x6 1055T 4Gb Ram windows 7 64 bit raedon hd 5750.

And apologies if you think im taking the piss cos i ain't....i'd just love to play these ps2 games again once more...and that's why I persistently bump on this topic.

I'll show you text that appears in yellow in the console.
Load Bios Warning: rom1 module not found, skipping... (this is not an error)
Load Bios Warning: rom2 module not found, skipping... (this is not an error)
Load Bios Warning: erom module not found, skipping... (this is not an error)
GIFTAG error, size exceeded VU memory size 3ff
GIFTAG error, size exceeded VU memory size 3ff
And, I did notice this game worked on earlier versions, you may be right, but I'm not too sure.
Isn't it true that in latest releases, games that were working could be broke again? Even though the majority would be fixed?
I still have the "Please insert a playstation 2 format disc" error.
Also, to let you know my iso file isnt in my pcsx2 directory, but in the documents folder, if that would help anyhow.
A defrag would help? CCleaner? hmm
If you select plugin->gigahertz dvd plugin
and then run it from your original DVD using fast boot.
?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
errr....I'm just going to have to man up to this.
I did used to own this game, but unfortunately I lost it, so I went ahead and downloaded a mdf torrent of the game. It worked before but not now, because it brings up the dark red screen. I think thats why it just doesn't work, dodgey version of the game.
i suppose ill just have to buy it again and sorry guyzz
*sigh*
a 4-pages thread ending like this...

closed & warned for piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go