Need help with save states
Was there some problem when you dumped your bios?
I don't get this issue here and I've not heard of anybody else getting it before.

Sponsored links

We've seen a few cases, probably why vsub recommended using the "fast" boot in the first place Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-20-2011, 03:36 PM)rama Wrote: Was there some problem when you dumped your bios?
I don't get this issue here and I've not heard of anybody else getting it before.

The only problem I had when I was trying to dump the bios was that I wasn't able to use the v2 dumper(if I remember correctly,it was saying something like "waiting for the USB device to be ready"...or something like that)

No matter what I tried,I wasn't able to dump the bios by using the v2 dumper but I had no problems with the old dumper.
Okay, I just tried using Boot CDVD (Fast), and made a save state. It worked. Also, It wasn't that I didn't wait long enough on Boot CDVD (Full), because I was playing Graffiti Kingdom for about 2 hours when I noticed this problem, because I went to my Persona 4 save state slot 3 and It brought me back to Graffiti Kingdom. Thanks for the help everyone!
TheDarkEgg109, just to have more test cases of this issue, could you please let us know what BIOS you're using?
European, v02.00