Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with the best confi. for my Laptop specs.
Im totally new to the Pcsx2 emu. Can a professional tell me whats the best config for my laptop. ive been studying the epsxe and learned it head to toe. the Pcsx2 is way more complex for my current abilities. Below are my laptop specs....

System:
Manufact. - Hp
Model - Compaq 610
Total amount of system memory - 2.00 GB RAM
System type - 32-bit operating system
number of proessor cored - 2
64 bit compable - yes
Storage:
Total size of hard disk - 233 GB
Grapics:
Display adapter type - Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family
Total available graphics memory - 358 MB
Dedicated Graphics memory - 0 MB
Dedicated system momory - 128 MB
Shared system memory - 230 MB
Display adapter driver version - 7.15.10.1652
Primary monitor Resolution - 1366x768
DirectX version - DirectX 10

hope thats enough info. pardon me for my newbieness.......(gotta start sumwhere) ya kno.

Sponsored links

You didn't mention what processor your laptop has, which is #1 for PCSX2 speed. Also your laptop only has an onboard graphics chip, which will be terrible for PCSX2, so make sure you use GSdx as GS plugin and check "native" when you configure it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-29-2010, 07:35 PM)Bositman Wrote: You didn't mention what processor your laptop has, which is #1 for PCSX2 speed. Also your laptop only has an onboard graphics chip, which will be terrible for PCSX2, so make sure you use GSdx as GS plugin and check "native" when you configure it.

Processor - Genuine Intel® CPU T1500 @ 1.86GHz 1.86GHz
In addition to what Bositman said, make sure that you use Directx 9 for GSDX. I know that you have Directx 10, but Intel express chipsets cannot handle Directx 10 (as opposed to Intel's claims).

Your CPU is a bit slow, so stay away from demanding games like Tekken or Metal Gear Solid or GTA.
You can also experiment with speedhacks. Don't turn them all on. Turn them on one at a time and see which one gives you a speed boost.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!