Need more fps..
Thumbs Up 
any new tricks of increasing fps.. i get 25-33 fps.. its not enough..

my system::
Intel Pentinum 4 CPU 3.40MHz, 2.00GB RAM, 256MB Video Card...

i think my pc is pretty good enough...

so if you have new tricks share it with me..:

Sponsored links

if you just read the faq in this forums you will realize that the minimum requirements state a dual core cpu of at least 2.5 ghz and a decent gpu (nvidia geforce 8800 with 512mb at least),so your pc just wont do.all you can do is to tweak your settings a bit like setting the gsdx internal resoultion to native and of course try the latest beta,or buy a new pc
(06-21-2010, 06:21 PM)diegochiha Wrote: if you just read the faq in this forums you will realize that the minimum requirements state a dual core cpu of at least 2.5 ghz and a decent gpu (nvidia geforce 8800 with 512mb at least)...

Not really,it depends on the game.
The minimum requirements is to be able to play most of the games(not all)with good speed but you don't need powerful pc for any game.
@ vsub

True,but if he is getting that low fps that means that either he have bad configs,or his pc is not strong enough
well i configd it many times..
What games are you trying to play?
naruto ultimate ninja 4 and 5
naruto accel 2 and 3
smackdown vs raw 2010, 2008

can you tell me best config for all these.. especially naruto ultimate ninja 4..
u have to change your current processor into dual core

thats the only solution. i guess i've help you SmileSmileSmile
use latest beta, set both clamp modes to none, use gsdx native res and disable 8-bit textures.
If that doesn't raise your fps, I guess you'll have to get back to your PS2... Sad
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
As far as I can remember Naruto Ultimate Ninja is almost unplayable, because almost all of the surroundings are not rendered and all you will see is Naruto in a black space.