Need some Help!
Well i have a question or a few^^
i have a PS2 game but no Playstation 2 anymore. I have the newer one PS3^^
I downloaded this Pcsx2 emulator but i have some problem to start the game "Yu Gi Oh Duelist of the Roses" -PAL can anybody give some advice what to do? i mean what should i do, step by step?

thx for anyhelp

Sponsored links

first of all welcome to our community,and back to topic, if you do not own a ps2 then you cant use the emulator and you wont get help from this forums...
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
what the hell? i thought Pcsx2 emulator should replace the Playstation 2 o.o or am i wrong
I search on google "how should i play Playstation 2 games on PC" and it says use Pcsx2 emulator for that is Pcsx2 made for or? i mean i didnt do any illegal stuff i have the original disc-PAL but i dont have a Playstation 2 anymore, just want to play it on my PC
sorry i dont get it right now mate

cheers
He didn't phrase it well.
PCSX2 needs a BIOS file to work, which you can only legally get from a PS2 console you own. So if you don't own one, you have the file illegally and according to our rules here we will not offer any support in those cases
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ohh i get it, thats sad, i thought when i download Pcsx2 from this site i can be able to play with it, darn it but thx for any help anyways. darn that playstation 3 cant play PS2 CD Sad

cheers
(01-23-2010, 05:15 PM)Lexxro Wrote: darn that playstation 3 cant play PS2 CD Sad

try getting your hands on an OLD 80gb. we (my house) have one and it runs PS2 games fine.
really? cuz i have the new one PS3 slim with 500GB
but how can it be that the old one can and the new one cant? O.o
sorry if you misunderstood,maybe i didnt put it right too hehe,anyway bositman explain it really well
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(01-23-2010, 05:39 PM)Lexxro Wrote: really? cuz i have the new one PS3 slim with 500GB
but how can it be that the old one can and the new one cant? O.o
corporate bs making you buy more stuff?

anyway.. let's not get any further off-topic than we are now.

you need a PS2 bios to run pcsx2, and for that you need a PS2