Need some help...
(11-15-2009, 08:47 AM)Shadow 745 Wrote: You must run Bios ;-)

"File" -> "Run Bios (no disk)"
setup language, set time, and others configs

now you must enter in "config" -> "configure" -> "Gsdx" -> "configure" -> and set setups for your machine ;-)

in "config" -> "controller", you must set use keyboard or joypad

and now try just click on "File" -> "Run iso image" now find your "iso image" click "ok" button ;-)

Another reason why it not work, you must check your mdf image, maybe it burned not properly, try do copy of your original disk in Nero 8 with file format "Nrg" for example my game: "Shadow the hedgehog.nrg"

thank you all for your help. I got it working. Now I just need to fix the speed. Any ideas how?

Sponsored links

please show specs of your PC ;-)

and which game you run?
(11-15-2009, 09:01 AM)Shadow 745 Wrote: please show specs of your PC ;-)

and which game you run?

The game is Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Collectors Edition.
My Pc is 64 bit operating system. 3gig ram windows vista
pentium dual core t4200 @ 2.00 ghz
This is Desktop or Laptop PC?

please tell what show 20 40 or 60 FPS?

if you have problems with speed, use "config" -> "speed hacks" -> EmotionEngine (EE) Sync Hacks -> Use x 1.5 Cycle rate, if it too slow try Use x 2 Cycle rate, and some next features like INTC sync hack ;-)
(11-15-2009, 09:12 AM)Shadow 745 Wrote: This is Desktop or Laptop PC?

please tell what show 20 40 or 60 FPS?

if you have problems with speed, use "config" -> "speed hacks" -> EmotionEngine (EE) Sync Hacks -> Use x 1.5 Cycle rate, if it too slow try Use x 2 Cycle rate, and some next features like INTC sync hack ;-)

its a laptop. it says its refresh rate is 60h but im looking to see if its correct or not. Sorry for all the trouble and thank you for helping.
No this is in Pcsx2 show FPS :-)
When you run game Pcsx show framerate (FPS) and how much FPS show "Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Collectors Edition?"
(11-15-2009, 09:30 AM)Shadow 745 Wrote: No this is in Pcsx2 show FPS :-)
When you run game Pcsx show framerate (FPS) and how much FPS show "Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Collectors Edition?"

oh sorry. It says 50 fps in the data screen. but it goes up and down between 47 and 61 as the game tries to play
47~61 during gameplay? wow! this is cool speed :-) my game Shadow the Hedgehog running in 30~39FPS without speed hacks, and with speed hack "EmotionEngine (EE) Sync Hacks -> Use x 1.5 Cycle rate" it run 38~48FPS, yes Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Collectors Edition in compatibility status: Playable and run good! :-)
(11-15-2009, 09:42 AM)Shadow 745 Wrote: 47~61 during gameplay? wow! this is cool speed :-) my game Shadow the Hedgehog running in 30~39FPS without speed hacks, and with speed hack "EmotionEngine (EE) Sync Hacks -> Use x 1.5 Cycle rate" it run 38~48FPS, yes Dragonball Z Budokai 3 Collectors Edition in compatibility status: Playable and run good! :-)

it starts at 50 then when the game starts and goes to the opening movie it drops to 15 or 13 fps Sad
Yeah friend, try to buy Desktop PC for example:

AMD Phenom 64 X4 950
Ram: 2048MB
Video: Ati Radeon 4870
HDD: 500Gb

This PC can run games at good speed ;-)