Need some help...
Sorry I did try searching but couldn't find anything related to my issue. I just recently dwnled the emulator and I have a game I'm trying to play that isn't on disc but rather a version that was out in the U.S. for a short period of time then unavailable. It should work, it says it's compatible, but I can't get it to run even when mounted on a virtual drive. Can anyone help? Am I doing something wrong?

Sponsored links

Never mount an ISO using a virtual drive. Use the linuz CDVD plugin and load the ISO directly using it.
[Image: 2748844.png]
uhh...how do i do that? sorry im totally new with these newer emulators. I dont have the bios files or anythign it says.
If you're new, then the first thing you SHOULD have done was read the sticky topics... specifically http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2335.html as that covers everything you need to do to setup the emulator.
(11-15-2009, 08:04 AM)Koji Wrote: If you're new, then the first thing you SHOULD have done was read the sticky topics... specifically http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2335.html as that covers everything you need to do to setup the emulator.

Yeah I did read over that...but I'm not using linux...so it'll still work? Or am I gonna have to do a bunch of steps cause I have vista?
Linux and Windows instructions are more or less identical... The "Linux users" statement was telling linux users where to download pcsx2, since it's different from the link to the windows builds.
(11-15-2009, 08:12 AM)Koji Wrote: Linux and Windows instructions are more or less identical... The "Linux users" statement was telling linux users where to download pcsx2, since it's different from the link to the windows builds.

thanks im starting to get it down. i just need to locate a bios now but i know im not allowed to ask so ill do that on my own. Thanks for your help.
Linuz Iso this is plugin for reading your burned Iso Disk

Just click on File -> Run iso image now find your iso image click OK and enjoy Laugh
ok...i got my bios in and all...but the game still wont run...its labled as an mdf file? is that right?
You must run Bios ;-)

"File" -> "Run Bios (no disk)"
setup language, set time, and others configs

now you must enter in "config" -> "configure" -> "Gsdx" -> "configure" -> and set setups for your machine ;-)

in "config" -> "controller", you must set use keyboard or joypad

and now try just click on "File" -> "Run iso image" now find your "iso image" click "ok" button ;-)

Another reason why it not work, you must check your mdf image, maybe it burned not properly, try do copy of your original disk in Nero 8 with file format "Nrg" for example my game: "Shadow the hedgehog.nrg"