New 0,9,7 Compatability
Just wondering is it possible to play spyro enter the dragonfly now?
Last time i saw the compatability list it said no but i just wanna be sure.

Thanks
Reviving my PS2 is with my computer is prooving to be a harder feat than at first thought.Laugh

Sponsored links

Bother to try that game by your self first?? then report back in this forum.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Usually i would have done that and not posted in the first place but i don't own the game anymore so i was planning to rent it and i dont want to waste money on something that wont work.
Reviving my PS2 is with my computer is prooving to be a harder feat than at first thought.Laugh
I can't say if it works in pcsx2, but the Gamecube version works in Dolphin fantastically. And the GC version is far superior to the PS2 one. No slowdown and fewer glitches/faster loading times.
System- Custom Build
CPU- Intel Core i5 4670K @4.2ghz
Memory- 8GB DDR3
Video Card- EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
OS- Windows 10 Pro x64
Well I went out and rented it and it worked...Blink For about 10 seconds.Ohmy It only goes as far as the loading screen then it just freezes.
Well I'm not going to complain it might be Extremely difficult or it might just be such an uncommon game they cant even begin to test it but I'm sure you guys will get it someday.Smile