New Gran Turismo 4 Config+Shader 2017
(03-12-2017, 02:17 PM)TonyBar Wrote: Thank you mate. It's the only one forum i have found sullution for setting.

BUT can i ask you, how do you guys copy photos from Photo Lab to USB? No USB drive was detected, it's written somehow.

Plus Photomode still glitches until i put setting to SOFTWARE.

Hope you can help me in this question.
Best regards

You do not copy photos to USB nor do you save them through the game itself. What you do is press Alt + Print screen on your keyboard to save a screenshot.

You do have to switch between sorfware and hardware mode in order to navigate through Photomode. It's really simple to navigate through once you get the hang of it. So I don't think I need to make that part of the guide.
New Gran Turismo 4 Config+Shader 2017

Intel Core i5 OCed @ 4.00 Ghz - GeForce GTX 970 - 16 GB RAM Crucial Ballistic Sport PC3-16000 - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Sponsored links

(03-14-2017, 12:36 AM)deadlyjoaquin Wrote: You do not copy photos to USB nor do you save them through the game itself. What you do is press Alt + Print screen on your keyboard to save a screenshot.

You do have to switch between sorfware and hardware mode in order to navigate through Photomode. It's really simple to navigate through once you get the hang of it. So I don't think I need to make that part of the guide.

Photomode was fixed a while ago. You shouldn't need to switch renderers anymore.
(03-14-2017, 12:39 AM)CK1 Wrote: Photomode was fixed a while ago. You shouldn't need to switch renderers anymore.
You do if you're using Direct3D(11) Hardware like the OP suggests. Wink
Hi, new member here for about 1 1/2 days now.
I've been a big fan of the 3rd and 4th series in the Gran Turismo series, but my old console broke down, and doesn't read discs, so I had to opt to download the emulator for PC.

I don't have a "Good" comp yet, but will get one soon.
I really want to get back into the game and play this nostalgic game Tongue
-Fk GT5 and 6 Tongue

Current Comp(Laptop)
Toshiba Qosmio x505
i7 processor-1.73 GB (quad core)
Nvidia GTS 360M (GPU)
6 GB RAM
Hello,

Can someone help me, I followed all steps for the setup, game run smooth but for some reason everything looks so dark, even races at daylight. I have put in the txt with shaders, but that doesnt make the game look better.

Is there a way I can set the game brighter?
(04-26-2017, 03:32 PM)Endeavour88 Wrote: Hello,

Can someone help me, I followed all steps for the setup, game run smooth but for some reason everything looks so dark, even races at daylight. I have put in the txt with shaders, but that doesnt make the game look better.

Did you set the video settings to 480 progressive? Also try pressing the HOME button on your keyboard ingame, this button activates or deactivates the shader. If it's deactivated, ingame will look very dark but menu is good. Vice versa when activated ingame looks great but menus will be over-saturated and over-exposed so I recommend getting used to switching the mode with the HOME button Smile
Hope that solves the problem!
(04-26-2017, 04:50 PM)RobbeS Wrote: Did you set the video settings to 480 progressive? Also try pressing the HOME button on your keyboard ingame, this button activates or deactivates the shader. If it's deactivated, ingame will look very dark but menu is good. Vice versa when activated ingame looks great but menus will be over-saturated and over-exposed so I recommend getting used to switching the mode with the HOME button Smile
Hope that solves the problem!

This can help, but it's not the correct solution to the problem.

(04-26-2017, 03:32 PM)Endeavour88 Wrote: Hello,

Switch the render to OpenGL, then go into the GSdx settings -> set Blending Unit Accuracy to Basic" The game should now be brighter. If you are using an AMD GPU however, I would recommend using DX11 and using the shader as mentioned earlier.
Hi RobbeS,

thanks for your fast reply.

When I activate shaders, the clocks (km/h) etc are also very bright, maybe I am doing something wrong.

Hi CK1,

Let me try that, I have GTX970 graphics card.
Okay, now I completely fcked something up haha, when I start the game it goes into insane speed (200-400%), cant get it right, did I do something wrong ?

EDIT: never mind!!! I had disabled frame limit, I am running a G sync 144hz monitor, that was the problem, I have enabled it again and working fine now
It looks awful... just being honest and it's my opinion.

I'm sure some will like it though, thanks for the work however.

I uploaded this to an uncompressed image host...

[Image: 87ubQx.png]