New Home page???!
This works for me if I toss firefox to the edge of my monitor and let windows snap it into place.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w4bgfgjtb42dk...5.png?dl=0

Bottom
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4dfo9sirkvwy8...3.png?dl=0

and seeing as how I am not staff I would have had ZERO knowledge of what was going on here and would only get to it once it went live

Sponsored links

one niggle i have had which is a bit more legitimate than nit picking layout, the colour of links is a bit hidden.

For example on the git page it took me ages to find the link for Orphis direct as I couldn't see it, it was even worse once i followed it, the colour just isn't very obvious at all. Being in bold might help links stand out.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

At least the site is better than the old one

Since Blyss asked for a test on mobile

[Image: Screenshot_2016-05-06-07-07-55.png]
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Same here, don't understand why most people seem to hate the new design of the site.

[Image: UezJg5u.png]
(05-06-2016, 02:34 PM)ssakash Wrote: Same here, don't understand why most people seem to hate the new design of the site.

Use your PC.
Wow it looks nice on mobile actually. I can't argue that.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
There are some issues with the new site but don't worry, an update is on the way.
The site will get a min-width to prevent the broken layout in small browser windows along with some other small improvements.
Are you working on the site?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I'm just helping Bositman to improve it, he did most of the work already by himself.

Edit:

What do you think about it?
It's... the same? Or very close to the same. What are we looking for?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD