New Home page???!
I see we have new home page?, I was wonder why it went down I like the new look

Sponsored links

We do Tongue It's been practically ready for like 6 months but we just got around launching it. I haven't even prepared a launch post Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I didn't even notice/know it was getting swapped xD
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

We did it like 10 mins ago Tongue
(04-30-2016, 08:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: We do Tongue It's been practically ready for like 6 months but we just got around launching it. I haven't even prepared a launch post Tongue
6 months ready eh? is pcsx2 really that under staffed ?? and I feel bad i inertly stole your thunder Laugh
(04-30-2016, 08:33 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: 6 months ready eh? is pcsx2 really that under staffed ?? and I feel bad i inertly stole your thunder Laugh

We're seriously understaffed Tongue There's about 6 of us that do all the work, that's the coding, website design, maintenance, testing etc.

Thats 6 people including the community teams like Bug Squad! We are really lacking in numbers to be hugely productive.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

why is the classic layout the default and not the one labeled default? Tongue
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Because it didn't like being renamed to anything than default Tongue
(04-30-2016, 08:37 PM)refraction Wrote: We're seriously understaffed Tongue There's about 6 of us that do all the work, that's the coding, website design, maintenance, testing etc.

Thats 6 people including the community teams like Bug Squad! We are really lacking in numbers to be hugely productive.

wish i could help, i should went into software/code side of things instead of hw and i refuse to deal with hw these days so the knowledge went to waste Laugh
Looks great! Thank you for all your hard work.