New! Need a bit help.
Everytime i connect the usb to my computer it starts randomly jumping and hitting buttons in the game. When i disconnect the usb, it stops. You think it might be my USB device thingy's fault? i bought it yesterday and its brand new so..

Sponsored links

Well, it's depends on controller name, pad plugin name, OS name. But yes, such behavior is not unexpected. Usually it's happened when analog/digital modes are squeezed.
The controller is a normal PS2 gamepad. The plugin is lilypad, And by OS do you mean oprative system? The its Windows XP pro.
Then look in General propereties of PAD plugin, maybe you found there something strange.
Music 
Heres a picture of how ''test'' in configuration of lilypad is. I think they all got to be on 0, but even though i'm not even touching the controller, their randomly numbering. I dont know if its the problem or not, since i'm new so, thats why i took a pic to see what you think.

[Image: 61539796.th.jpg]
Fixed the problem, and running kh2 in around 70 FPS in great grafics. Thanks for the help anywaysSmile.
What did you do that ended up fixing it?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I disabled the ''keyboard API and the Mouse API'', apperantly my mouse was autoklicking in button input thingy, or something like that. But thats all fixed now, the only problem i have is the right analog stick, it seems that i only can add 2 of the 4 direktions, like only left and right, or upp and down. Pretty weird and annoying. And what i dont understand is ''Y axis, Y axis + , Y axis -, or Z rotations, Z rotations +, Z rotations - , and would also be nice if someone send me a stable normal key bindings for lilypad, would be nice! :]