New! Need a bit help.
Okay, so first off i bought a USB ps2 controller thingy, so that i can play with a ps2 controller, but i cant find it in the ''first controller'' option, so it would be nice if you could suggest anything to do. The games i'm really after are Kingdom hearts 1 & 2. My computer speccs are :

IntelcoreQuad Q9400 @ 2.66Ghz
3.25 GB ram
Nvidia Geforce GTX 260
ASUS PSQ pro
Windows XP professional performance mode
DirectX updated and so. If you want any pictures just ask.

What i'm wondering is : Can i play the KH1&2 without any lag issues? And if so, would you please tell me exactly what i should configure for it? It has been a while since i used Pcsx2 and it's changed alot.

Sponsored links

You should definitely be able to play most of the "big" titles extremely well. I refer to games like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, God of War(though that might have some emulation bugs), etc. Hell, even Shadow of the Colossus should do well on that system.

As far as controller set up goes, you'll probably have to google for some drivers in order to use the controller on the PC, and once you've got that working (checking to make sure all the buttons work through your computers control panel under game controllers) then all you need to do is configure the buttons in one of the gamepad plugins for the emulator. I suggest Lilypad.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
hehe, that was a little refreshing to hear, but i've read about speedhacks, and such, would you please explain that a little for me?
speedhacks makes the game faster, i advise you use 1.5x or 2.0x.
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
Oh thanks. Another issue is that the game plays on itself, it like jumps and klickes all the buttons randomly without me doing anything. Any ideas how to fix that?
If you buy new usb ps2 controller you will/should get cd driver for that. I buy usb ps2 controller and i get the driver cd included.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Yeah, i got the driver, and my ps2 controller works. BUT, the game randomly jumps and such, even without me doing anything. Its really annoying.
Try to set ps2 controller config in control panel windows first.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Works perfectly in windows control panel.
Maybe with set default option first in advance option at pcsx2 emulation can solve that problem.