New PCSX2 0.9.7 beta (r3878)!
(10-07-2010, 09:54 AM)orchlon Wrote:
(10-07-2010, 01:39 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: you cant use old savestates with new versions of the emulator, in those 800++ savestates where broken a few times Tongue

that means all my savefiles are gone now i never used the memory card in my life

That's a really bad practice. States will break and keep breaking with newer versions of the emulator. Not to mention they can cause issues from which you could never escape save loading from a memory card save.
In any case, get beta 0.9.7 rev 3113 and they will work again. Maybe save on the memcard too while you're at it....
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I think the new beta works really well the improve graphics and boost in speed really show in game like Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne, Suikoden V and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, its nice to play those games at high frame rates, you guys have really outdone yourselves. Also i have no problems regarding the memory cards though, mines work pretty well.
AMD Athlon 64 X2
1 GB Geforce 9800
2 GB DDR2 Ram
OS Windows Xp Sp3

-delete-

Thx for the update
Dell Studio XPS 8100
Core i7 860 2.8GHz
4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
1GB GDDR5 Radeon HD5770

Dell Studio 1555
Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz
3GB DDR2 800MHz RAM
512MB GDDR3 Radeon Mobility HD4570
Very nice!. Thanks for the update, will post my opinions once I get to try it.
Thank you for the update. Seem to be much better than the last version. Unfortunately there are still slowdowns in Gradius V (about a minute right after starting a new game; this wasn't the case with 0.9.6)...
never mind....ill play f.e.a.r combat instead...that game works.
Breaks/Glitches MGS2 PAL:
FPV aiming is screwed and bullets from guns drop mid air.
Might be CPU related. Will file a proper bug report later.
Edit: deleted post. Put GSDX bugs on properly section.
are the GSDX that came up with full installer is more updated than the one that was release last august? cause im using the gsdx that came up with the full installer right now..

Seems like a solid release, congrats Smile

I think it's faster on GT3/4, possibly also with SotC. Seem pretty stable too (still random crashes on tourist trophy and GSdx issues on GT3 though). MGS3 also seem better, but with very minimal testing. SuperUV also seem good.

Overall, well done Smile