New Site Design - The Beginning!
The gradient diagonal lines are...I dunno how I feel. I like the gradient but I think something other than the aforementioned diagonal lines and placeholder title.

The ad by google advertising bios for ps2 makes me cry. a lot.

I think the right hand panel looks fine without caps, but the more I look at it, it seems odd to have each section not capitalized and the stuff below it capitalized. For example site status followed by Absolute Unique Visitors.

And I agree with people saying maybe have a widescreen format? I am at 1920x1080 and thats a decent amount of leftover space.

The screenshot and compatibility section looked great though, much easier for people so there aren't a million "how to run ffx" threads
Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo PM8600 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 512 MB

Desktop
AMD Phenom II x2 550 (unlocked to 4)@ 3.5ghz
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB

Sponsored links

Quote:The ad by google advertising bios for ps2 makes me cry. a lot.

No one in the whole thread got the joke. Sad Tongue

Quote:The screenshot and compatibility section looked great though, much easier for people so there aren't a million "how to run ffx" threads

I can personally guarantee that won't change even in the slightest the amount of that kind of threads Tongue
In any case, CKemu has been MIA since he created the thread so I guess a new site design is far at best...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
WOOOOO!! nice one,great contrast.great work pcsx2 team.waiting for this!!!!!!!!!
very nice.. cheers up..
Wow, not bad. I was tipped off on the new design a while back but forgot to comment about it.

Good job. Smile
[Image: logo.gif]
Like the design but it looks a little flat.
could be good if each member of the forum can be able to upload 1 UNIQUE video of his gameplay (which game? - you choose Tongue),well if that can be possible,if the server cant handle the load Laugh
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
(04-18-2010, 04:07 AM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: could be good if each member of the forum can be able to upload 1 UNIQUE video of his gameplay (which game? - you choose Tongue),well if that can be possible,if the server cant handle the load Laugh

screenshots and videos on the main site pose legal issues. We previously had threats from google to stop the adverts to our site if we didnt remove the screenshots, so we had to take them off. This is why we just allow them on the forum
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

After my deadlines are all over I probably want to start a design for the site; it's screaming to be infused with the coolness of jQuery. =b
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
don't forget to add this:
http://plugins.jquery.com/project/crash

*g*
CPU: Intel Core2Duo E6600 @2.7Ghz (OC'ed)
Mainboard: ABIT Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI
GPU: XFX Geforce 8800 GTS 320MB
RAM: 3GB DDR2-800